Isekai Teni Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Doggo is doggone, please pray for him on the next chpater (probably).

I know he doesn't have other interest than physical enchantments, but you saw your friend got fixed into place with no ice (probably time magic) and you think you can win(?)

Dex-chan lover
I almost feel bad for Rock, pretty funny how his personality did a 180 turn and now he shows nothing but respect to Aoi, to the point of calling out other students when they're disrespectful.

Aoi gonna teach Eliza the secret art of rolling up newspaper to hit your dog when they're being naughty :dogkek:

Also, I still ship Aoi x Eliza even though I know it'll never happen :angery:

Dex-chan lover
The social position of magical research seems a bit odd. They're putting a lot more emphasis on the specific incantation rather than the speed and precision of execution, which means any improvement would spread quite quickly to the masses.

Dex-chan lover
Oooo, this is really kicking off, looking forward to more releases soon.

Thank you for your work on this series as well!

Dex-chan lover
yes, you.

ksnip-tmp-t-YPWEf.png

Supporter
Now doggo fighting Eliza next chapter, huh i hope i have motivation to faster release.
Couple notes I wanted to toss at you (nothing is bad):
pg7 -- word breaks will pretty much always be unfortunately ugly, but those ones are perfectly acceptable. As long as you follow along generally accepted rules [I found the top answer here to be very helpful], and not just doing them in arbitrary places it'll be fine.
pg32 -- maybe the phrase you're looking for is "The one with the sharpest fangs wins!" :smugnako: Sorry, couldn't help myself there.

mom brought out the slipper
71YBIP7hbeS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, a bit anti climatic on how he gets punished, but now I can't wait for the next duel
3EmRo0e.png

Group Leader
you ask for money with your paypal and kofi, but you want translators to work for free? how shameless can you be..
I said "you can support us through" (woops forgot to put "can" in there, doing editing at 3 am moment) i didnt say "please donate us or i will drop this"
If i demand money, i probably lock this chapter in patreon already, and demand 10 dollar every month, do u want that? if u dont, then shut up and be respectful.

Dex-chan lover
And dad brought out the belt
Pretty sure he brought out more than the belt, he brought the entire array of medieval torture equipment to brutally teach him a lesson.

Considering the mother said she had the power to fully heal him, I bet you can expect more than a couple of purple bruises during the “scolding session”

Dex-chan lover
props to parent that punish him, eh method thing...let just ignore that, just normal punishment yup.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or did Felter not seem particularly rude until after he was called rude? Sure, he kinda took over the conversation to explain things about the magic he specialized in that he asked for help in, but he didn't interrupt to do so. It felt more like an academic debate. Destroying the statue that was quickly made as an example is only shocking because it looked like the teacher, seemed like a reasonable thing to use for the demonstration.

He did seem to be rude towards the teacher after being called rude by the prince. But I kinda like the idea that the prince was over-corrected by the disciplining such that he overreacts to anything that may seem rude towards a teacher, even if it was a legitimate debate.

I said "you can support us through" (woops forgot to put "can" in there, doing editing at 3 am moment) i didnt say "please donate us or i will drop this"
If i demand money, i probably lock this chapter in patreon already, and demand 10 dollar every month, do u want that? if u dont, then shut up and be respectful.
the fact of the matter is you're still asking for money, and yet asking translators to volunteer? do you know in scanlations the translators are the ones putting in the most work? your trash MTL isn't readable, so pls go ahead and lock it up by all means, nothing will be missed. what i want to say is, you either do the right thing and don't even put up any donation links, or pay the people whose work you intend to benefit off of. if anyone even applies, though i think that has to be some sort of masochist willing to work for no pay while some other guy gets something out of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread