Isekai Ten'i Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Again translation for the name could be wrong, especially blue hair guy, Speycide, i have no idea, is it correct or not? i dont know
We totally need translator fr fr
Anyway, gonna speedrun the test boi, water bullet

Dex-chan lover
I still remember when I still in school day where teachers talk non-stop and make half of the class sleep and the teachers don't care what the students do.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, need TL asap. There's a lot of secondary quips they're making that don't read right with the current grammar.

That was the most amicable "reveal you're OP" I've ever seen though.

Dex-chan lover
Its tiring seeing the mc being followed by an annoyingly talkative character who would just praise every and all of the mc actions and damn it its the same "Oh i just made a new magic dont worry about it" troupe and worse off is that the principal of the place seems like very weak willed person. Well thats fine if they do have their own improvement in the future, if not then i could just stop reading no big deal.

Dex-chan lover
good so far
a romance candidate chara appears , but it's all good as long as he didn't appear in every chapter and being annoying .

Dex-chan lover
Page 27, 'Dwarf tribe' and 'human tribe' are better translated to 'race' rather than 'tribe'. And it might read better to use the adjective form 'Dwarven' in this case. 'Human' stays as is since its adjective form stays the same.

Dex-chan lover
Fascinating, we always got that typical isekai manga where the MC is usually a student in an academy, whether they're powerful or not, but now this time the situation is that the MC is a teacher, there are similar works where an isekaid MC is a teacher in a sense such as i'm not the Main Character but this is fairly unique too. Thank you for the translation and hope to see more works of this (and hope it's not just an advertisement manga for LN)

Dex-chan lover
Story definitely seems interesting, but please get someone to go over your translations and make sure they're fucking coherent

Users who are viewing this thread