Isekai Teni Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Some clarification, First at all, Name mostly like that, dont ask me why someone has name "Famous" because its actual translation, For Shenley name when she introduced her name, its Full name, there is exclamation in there doesnt mean stop right there. Its her full name

Also recommended to reread previous chapter because there are so many change in there.
Thanks again for help and support so far. Have a great day

Dex-chan lover
When you becomes scary because you dedicated your life for that one goal and ideal. I think she will straight up became King of the Sekkyou.

Get ready for long lectures and scolding with no discrimination regardless of status.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Oh boy class systems and discrimination. Never a good sign when series use them. It's either gonna end up with her never solving the issues or some talk no jutsu that convinces everyone

Dex-chan lover
Aoi is here to teach and guide ppl and by gosh darn she will even if the entire world will come after her. And she will probaly still win :huh:

Dex-chan lover
I love it when our girl Aoi said "It's TEACHING time!" and started teaching everyone, royalty be damned, she gonna teach them a lesson too :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
This entire academy needs some corrections* 💢💢💢

*actual correction, not "that" kind of correction, Sensei

I think your team should wait until you have a real human translator before you release more chapters. I mean this in the nicest way possible for the sake of the manga. I know you personally like this manga and are excited to release chapters for everyone to read, but I think you are doing this manga a big disservice by releasing MTL chapters, which will slow down the momentum of this manga's enjoyment for readers. It doesn't quite do the manga justice. Despite the text improvements, the dialogue still reads a little unnaturally, and it feels a bit bloated and confusing in some places. (Ch 3 is better, but Ch 1 & 2 I think will need to be redone again in the future because of how much text and lore they have) (Also a side note, I strongly recommend looking up manga typesetting advice as well for the best way to structure text in a bubble...it's really clunky and difficult to look at, especially Ch 1 & 2). I'm sorry if I sound harsh, and I don't mean any of this in an offensive manner. I think you have good intentions.

Dex-chan lover
I am glad to finally see an MC who called out people in power who did nothing like this.

Fed-Kun's army
She's right. If your students don't understand your lesson, it's a fault on your part as the instructor. Even if they try to engaged with the lesson of their own accord, it doesn't necessarily mean they'll learn if the teacher can't facilitate it properly

Users who are viewing this thread