Isekai Ten'i Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~

Dex-chan lover
Seems like GTO but in villainess style. Bet the students is royalty brats or snobbish nobles and she will revolutionized academy curriculum, also making name in history.

Dex-chan lover
I have not seen this kind of story where the mc goes into a school and abuse their knowledge for magic for over 3 days already, wonder what could happen

I have not seen this kind of story where the mc goes into a school and abuse their knowledge for magic for over 3 days already, wonder what could happen
She is a teacher, such trope is rare. How many manga about teacher did you read already? I know maybe 2-3 not more than that.

The concept for this manga seems OK. MC is isakai'd young and is raised by a powerful elf mage in seclusion. She becomes OP pretty quickly and by about 20 years old she becomes a teacher at a magic academy. This is a fine foundation from which you could probably tell a lot of interesting and fun stories. However, it feels poorly executed.

The author seems to just want to get to the point. Everything is too direct and we just jump from scene to scene without any down time or transition between. Life is about the journey, not the destination.

The characters are all too 1-dimensional. I feel like I can sum up each character in a single sentence and have little more worth saying about them.
  • MC is stoic, bland, OP and unapologetic in her beliefs which she stands up for,
  • the school principle is ashamed and embarrassed about his inability to create a proper learning environment)
  • the dwarf girl teacher is loud (and easily teased and embarrassed)
  • the nobility are over the top arrogant (so that MC can slap some faces, I presume)
  • ... and a few guys that seemed nice enough, but were also kind of forgettable... a wind magic teacher or something and a popular male student
I thought I would give this a read, but already started skimming through before I finished ch3.

Users who are viewing this thread