Isekai Ten'ishita Node Cheat wo Ikashite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I've Decided To Take A Quest

I dont like how he isnt being creative with his magic

What about a high pressure water beam?

Im also pretty sure theres a thing where alot of dust like flour and stuff in the air cause a big explosion when it interacts with fire

How about messing with the opponents footing using earth magic?

Wind for like.... Fast? Idk wind is kinda dumb and all those wind cut spells and stuff just do the same job as water

Idk if there is light magic, if there if i would assume it centers around healing
You can use that to build muscle very fast

And if theres darkness im guessing thats curses and debuffs
In which case you should use at any occasion right?

Hmmmm lets see, golem magic? Idk theres alot you can do with that depending on how it works

Idk i just like to see creative uses for magic

facepalm for the author that doesn't know the difference between quenching and tempering
quenching - fast cool down (past usualy in "water" , now mostly in oil)
tempering- correction of unwanted effects from quenching

quenching iron in water=> max stiffness sometimes cracks and risk of brittleness
and if the shape distorts then you didnt heat or shape it properly

Dex-chan lover
I cant even bring myself to read this shit
Im just skipping through it and looking at the pictures and im having a better experience

Aggregator gang
He should regenerate 200 mana every minute with a pool of 2000. Chapter 1 clearly states this.

Is it a mistake in either the raw, by the translator or a retcon?

q2gm75v.png

@MissileMisairu
could also be the translators fault but somehow i doubt that the translator confused the japanese words for tempering (焼き戻し) and quenching (焼入れ) as they are quite different besides the first letter

Dex-chan lover
reading a series with this much cringe is painful. especially that blacksmith who didn't even know tempering??? i'm pulling myself up here to not close the tab and dropping this instantly. hope it wont get much worse, given what LHT picked up series are usually at decent quality

Are the Japanese not aware their metallurgy techniques trace back to like, at least 400BC China? Even older in other places like central asia and eastern europe. There's no reason for a dwarf not to know literal primitive technology that's fundamental to metallurgy. Isekai authors really need to do some research

Bruh, blacksmithing is already advanced back then, there's no way a nobody like mc having a better knowledge than them. In fact, we even having trouble trying to duplicate some lost techniques with modern knowledge.
Also MC is smart enough to conceal his abilities on his information board while also stupid enough spitting out his abilities, origin and current condition to strangers.

I must admit that Sally was funny, how she ditched her companions in her effort to butter up to MC.

The blacksmithing part so cringeworthy. If the art wasn't this competent, I would have already quit reading this poor rehash of so many cliches. It's really for a facepalm, random dude from Japan knows more about blacksmithing than a master of the craft, dishing the fact that this technique should be known already if his weapons were actually worth anything more than slabs of metal. Jep totally legit plot.

He wants to 'hide' his status and abilities, yet he is constantly doing abnormal stuff with no research about what is considered the norm. And obviously, by the power of plot armor, just a few people shake their heads and everything is okay.

Double-page supporter
Ummmmmm....this have a good premise actually...but idk why each page become more unbearable to read...maybe because the story became weird(?) Almost every character in this manga is weird...the art is good actually...but the story...ughhh not so well I think..almost every thing is forced so that the MC looks like a "good" "genius" MC

Anyway thank you for the manga, though I will drop this one... I'm sorry

So I'm seeing a lot of people saying this is cringe, and only here for the art and not the story. You're not reading the Manga, you're just watching Pictures move. If it's so cringy or you don't like it, stop reading. It's simple. Don't act like you could do better, the author drawing this shit for you is better art than almost anyone commenting here, and you're reading it translated from a swell translator for free.

Users who are viewing this thread