Isekai Ten'ishita Node Cheat wo Ikashite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - I've Decided To Fight Against The Bandits

Dex-chan lover
Damn at that immediate replacement of the cute guild clerk. Damn near got whiplash going from gifting a flower to one girl to immediately saving another and most likely replacing the old one.

Dex-chan lover
On the last page the dwarf's not smiling towards her savior so I bet she's gonna be a tsundere, but I guess she had no way of knowing for sure that he actually saved her. Regardless, she has nothing on Sally-san. Tbh, even though a lot of manga have guild receptionists, rarely do they join the harem. Can someone link me manga with a guild receptionist as a part of the MC's harem if it's not too much trouble? Thanks! :)

Fed-Kun's army
"He didn't even listen to me...."
*sigh* And now you know how poor Kaede felt.....damn idiot mc. (edit: Wow, I'm a dumbass the mc is Kaede, the recpetionist's name is Sally.)

@johnpoop2529
I'll have to look up the names later but I know of at least 2 manga where the receptionists is either the main heroine or a major heroine. I know one is about an assassin in the hero's party that ends up solo defeating the maou and instead of killing her they end up living together somewhat as husband and wife. The other is about a guy named Rei who has a griffon partner named Set, that one has 2 receptionists who are heroines in it.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, dying due to stomach liquefaction must be painful as heck...

@SingLove
https://mangadex.org/title/36776/maou-toubatsu-shita-ato-medachitakunai-node-guild-master-ni-natta
and
https://mangadex.org/title/22168/legend
?

Dex-chan lover
"Herrera sounds Spanish"
If anything, it sounds like German.
Herr (pl., Herren) for men (equivalent to Mister in English). This word also means "master, owner, ruler, gentleman, sir" and is also a form of address for the Christian God (English equivalent: Lord).

EDIT: apparently Herrera/Herrero means "blacksmith" in Spanish.

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove Thanks a lot, that would be a big help! I'm not sure about the first one you mentioned, so I hope you can find out and get back to me, but the second one is definitely Legend.

Fed-Kun's army
@SingLove
I believe you are talking about "Hazure Skill 'Kage ga Usui' o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha" and "Legend", for the former Im following the novel translation and its bloody good for the latter, I know it wassnt updated since some time and I wasnt able to get a hold of the novel since the simple title keeps on spitting out other stuff when I google it.

On that note, I dont know how this story will develop but so far its average but entertaining.

Wow...just wow...this was probably the shittiest chapter so far, it felt like he just ignored everything Sally said and left. To make things even worse the author literally replaces her with a new girl in the SAME CHAPTER...is something wrong with this guy

Fed-Kun's army
@potatoZero @johnpoop2529 @ReaVen_LEAD

ReaVen got the first one, "Hazure Skill" and both got the second one, the first one PotatoZero posted kinda match but not really. She is the guild receptionist/bar keep but that's not a adventure guild more like a MMO-type "guild". Still fits though.
Respect to ya both though, can't believe i forgot a name as simple as Legend.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like Sally was some kind of powerful adventurer. If he took her with him she would just become someone to be protected at all times, since he's going to fight more and more powerful enemies. And, because of his appraisal, any of her knowledge isn't all that useful either. It's much better for Sally to remain in that town and lead her own life as a receptionist than become an add-on to the MC. He also can't remain there forever, since that area is too low-level for him. But hey, maybe he will return there later.

Dex-chan lover
Sumisa in spanish mean submissive girl.
Herrera mean blacksmith, the 'a' at the end make it feminine. 'Herrero' is blacksmith(male)
Like to read spanish words,but..well, 0 creativity with the names. xD

Double-page supporter
so, nobody going to make a meme out of page 10 ? XD

Users who are viewing this thread