Isekai Tensei ni Kansha o

So chapter 14 said that they will wait for the release of Volune 3, but the status says canceled. Can anyone make it clear to me what is the current state of this manga?

I like how the author shows a different attack on isekai but kinda lacking on visual flow. Don't mind if the illustration was not so great, just the flow should be clear. Plot wise, its good. The author develop every character that had slight interaction with the mc. Character and world building is good as well. Might say, looking forward to this work. Bit of bias i guess due to being fan of a slow paced story. Anyways, somehow, i kinda see that all characters that was helped by the mc will gather around him at some point but still, the story might go around that certain village that would be stagnant for a volume or two.

This is the only isekai got my heart.Its the beautiful way of the protagonist thinking.But i still didn't understand why it was cancelled.Is it really cancelled?I almost cry myself when reading the chapter 14.How should i say."Its the isekai that brings feelings in itself" maybe the way of the manga built was bad but the content.It was beautiful than other manga i've read.

Ih

This is 10000000000000% better than all the isekai ive ever read

Double-page supporter
Oh man,why this got cancelled,it was a good read for me!!😞

One of the most calming isekais I've read. It is such a shame that it got cancelled.

To the author, thank you for conceiving such a manga into this world.

To the scanlation group, I cannot express how grateful I am towards you.

Any source for the info that it got cancelled? Mangaupdates shows it's still ongoing and can't find anything in google.

Dex-chan lover
i dont get why you guys love this so much
personaly i think it's a tragedy and then overcome it (theme). it's fine if not it's mostly from side character and NOT mc himself
who's the mc anyway
and suddenly for mc goes "berserk", that's weird, out off his character

btw is this really axed or just licensed?

8/10

It was a smooth calm reading experience.

Manga artist might have left few background details for each heroine, that might be the reason the story feels like speeding up too fast.

Might as well right the novel.

This is so sad the webnovel is good and the art of the manga is good but the tragic is that it got cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread