Isekai Tensei no Boukensha - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - story.3

These are so far apart I have to reread the whole thing to remember what is going on...

Group Leader
I hate the drawing style. It's so convoluted you cant really focus on something. And the story seems really copied from other series.

Dex-chan lover
i knew it was the best decision to hold this series when ch1 came out. but should've waited more. 3 chapter in almost one year span is just too much

Dex-chan lover
forgot what is this about... and even if there are just 2 chapters, I don't feel like going and reading them again...

Aggregator gang
The layout is bad and it's hard to tell who is talking in a conversation. The editor really needs to step it up and help the artist with direction otherwise it's just confusing.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is happening

I went back and read everything again, still have no idea...

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan won't help much even if you did. This new evil guy is completely out of left field. The only thing I was able to understand is that these ill tempered bastards are upset because they heard that a big magical beast was in the area and came to hunt it, but that beast was most likely the parents of the puppy who are now dead, so there is no money to be made.

Users who are viewing this thread