Isekai Tensei no Boukensha - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - story.10

Double-page supporter
what are the chances that this story will proceed directly to harem making after all these emotional chapters?

Seriously, the moment I read the horde appeared, I was already expecting this to happen. I wish It wouldn't, but here it is, developing a good character just to kill it off, for the sake of MC's "growth", ffs.

What I was expecting tho, the moment I saw the relative's design template bore resemblance from Saihate No Paladin, I already saw this from a fucking mile away.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I see five brainless characters in this chapter.

1. The MC, who prioritized healing his father's leg while a dragon capable of one shotting all of them is around.
2. The mother who sat on her ass waiting to get blasted instead of "fighting back/becoming a distraction" to increase her son's chance of survival.
3. The father, who didn't "push his wife away" despite just taking a shot for her. (as though saying. Welp. Since im screwed, I might as well let my wife die with me)
4. The grandfather who did the "push away and tanking" style of saving instead of the more efficient tackle grab and rolling away.
5. The Zombie Dragon whose brains have long become fertilizer.

@Shiikun
it wasnt even because of the mc's growth it was because the author wanted to get him out if the village but couldn't be bothered to find a good reason so he proceeded to kill of his attachment to said village
if one was to nitpick its because tenma declined the kings offer

if that undead flood was natural then its a very lazy writer because dragons dont just lie around like pebbled even the dead ones also even the most noobish of d&d dm's knows to use such a back story to setup a proper antagonist

@Nep
you forgot to add that its strange that daddy could defend against one shot solo but mom and grandpa together with injured daddy cant and instead decided to huddle up and die

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner2000

I did at point 2 saying that she sat on her ass waiting to die. This is unlike Noble Mom in Dragon age who at least "bought time" while having the intention to die with her husband.

Grandfather on the other hand "saved" the MC so he is forgiven.

Also I doubt dad "defended" against one shot since he is missing half his body.

Dex-chan lover
where's your op cheats now lolololo
tenor.gif

@Nep I see a 6th:
6. The Author for writing this trash.

Seriously it was already kinda meh i the beginning but now he is just so lazy and just forced a story point against their characters just to have some tragedy and make the MC do stuff. And I bet in the next chapter he either beats the dragon easily or "just by a hair" which only happens because he doesn't use his powers right he has the loving support of his dead family

Damnit! Can't a kid go on a adventure WITHOUT HIS FAMILY DYING?!

LAZY PLOT! 🤒😡😠🤬

Dex-chan lover
Idk why the artist keeps making these downward shots but draws all the legs as if they were sticks. It looks bad dude, if you cant draw it dont show it

Dex-chan lover
why TF should mom and grandpa die tho?
in fact, why don't they just run with the dad?

@Shiikun except Saihate no Paladin did it waaaaaayyyy better with a better build up and everything, this is a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread