Isekai Tensei no Boukensha - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - story.11

@spreader26
No, I don't think so, especially given the tags here and on novelupdates
and I think if you read the comments on NovelUD you will get your answer, I'm lazy so i won't read

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I agree. If he was strong enough to beat it in the first place, why kill off his family? Is that supposed to show that now there's nothing holding him back anymore? But, if that were the case, it goes against all the other times the series showed how important family was and how it makes you better.

Dex-chan lover
Guys do you know what this pacing and all PERFECTLY depicts: that is what happens if an author does what some idiot crybabies want and cut !everything unnecessary" out of the story

So (Heal person, but let everyone get killed by the dragon) is a better alternative to simply (Blowing dragon to smithereens instantly, right from the start).

I was expecting the parents to die cuz you know cliche story plot and all, but doesn't it seem weird and inconsistent that the same guys who are such famous adventurers just die off like that just so the kid can kill the boss monster in the end? I mean ya we know you wanna send that kid on a world saving adventure and what not but why kill the parents? Can't we just say that kid it's time so go and explore the world and have fun?? I mean I will still read to see if this becomes better but I wasn't expecting the parents to die in such a weird manner like a zombie monster parade all of a sudden when nothing happened while all those adventurers were present. And the biggest Easter egg was that there was a dragon zombie like where the hell did that even come from.

Aggregator gang
I hate that stupid BS that protagonist can now win because his family died...

He couldn't win before his family was killed???!

so he not only had the power to stop the attack but could also kill the dragon with a spell that was able to wipe out the entire horde of undead but couldnt because plot.

oh wow I did not see that coming at all :🙄

I guess I'm only still reading this trash because I hope it will be better once the author finished his "parents train him and then are killed so boy finally leaves town"-arc ... I highly doubt it will be

Bruh. So he can do that. Why he didn't do that while they're alive? >.>

art is shit and story is shit, I read a lot of isekais but i'll have to draw the line here, this is complete and utter shit with no redeeming qualities what so ever

Okay, this plot is total bullshit! If he had that kind of power, why the fuck didn't he use it from the start? The only excuse I could think of is that it was a massive attack that would destroy everything in the area. And to that, I say he should have told this to his family and get them to evacuate the town while he heads to the horde of monsters. But then again, that would require a functioning brain.😠

Group Leader
We don't know why author decided to kill of the parents either :( maybe he will get new parents considering he fell in the river and the. Will probably be rescued by some old couple and that cliche story arc

Users who are viewing this thread