Isekai Tensei, Ore ga Otome ge de Kyuuseishu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Vice Captain of the Knights and Me!?

Fed-Kun's army
I really want to see what happen when their love meters are maxed hahaha.

Aggregator gang
Mark, Gordan, and Thomas is Linda's plaything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i totally laugh so hard when i read the x thing from these three πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translation~ got to say knight is favorite and this is FAVORITE chapter. demon king is an addition, not to mention the protagonist isn't put down. this comedy could've been a feel good instead of a slapstick
@Karakuri1812 yes

Well this Linda is having some fun! And I love the interactions between the capture targets!

Linda is the main character in this chapter HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
got a gloomy capture targe~t

Double-page supporter
Did any one else spot the tragedy about to unfold at that fountain on page 10? Hint all three of the men waiting at that fountain had the same lover.....
@Nunally only three that we know of
@MangoDude@Karakuri1812 (o尸’▽’)oε°Έ

Aggregator gang
Damn Linda might be another otome heroine who share the same game universe with Tarou right now... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Group Leader
SOMEONE PLEASE RECCOMEND ME A GAME THAT HAVE A CAPTURE TARGET LIKE DYUUUU

He really really is my type and everytime I see him in this manga, I wish I can play this otoge!

@kaorihikari The cheerful guys I know of are Impey from Code Realize (but he flirts a lot), and Enomoto from Collar x Malice (wary in the beginning and he banters with the heroine, pure boi tho). The closest might be Shinpachi from Hakouki! Maybe Shiba from Ephemeral: Fantasy on Dark? (I highly recommend playing his route last cuz it's the best imo. he's so sweet compared to the 2 out of the 4 who're borderline abusive/toxic LOL) I can't think of anyone else. Mobile otome dudes outside the ikemen series are hard to remember tbh. ;-;

Linda!? 🀣
man, I feel sympathy towards the demon lord... good luck, maou-san.

Users who are viewing this thread