Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

trash tier writing in all regards.
e.g. the novel is sold out on the first day of release, but it seems like its not popular enough for the girl to know anybody who reads it. way to write a forced encounter. this is the reason we cant have anything good in this world. because some dumbfucks write trash isekai storys.

Double-page supporter
The glass feels like a trap, as a trap connoisseur i approved

Why is the character's face different from the picture? Like the similarities are small

Just read the RAW to translate to other language... Her Furigana name is Mizukami Uruka 😀

What the fuck is going on? The story is so jumpy and nonsensical it feels like there are actual pages missing. Are the pages out of order or something?

This feels like the child between...
Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga and The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World.

Wow, this is pretty bad. I've seen better translations using Google translate. I don't think anyone minds you not continuing.

The comments section of any isekai manga is always filled with uppity pricks that have tampons stuck up their arseholes.

God forbid that manga mentions slavery. Then the commentors turn into braindead screechers who drone on about human rights. Clearly these people did not read enough Berserk

Uhh... I don't get the problem that most of the comment section here has. I mean, it's readable. Maybe a bit too fast paced for a chapter 1, but it's clear what's going on. Translation doesn't look like loli did it.

Users who are viewing this thread