Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee!

Contributor
So... he isekai'd... into his own world? He better watch out, as Truck-kun may show -up and show that God how to properly isekai.

Dex-chan lover
So basic that it's actually fun to read. All that's missing, is an MC that doesn't scratch his head every 5 seconds.

good for light reading
i would love to see the MC from zero to hero rather than BAM I'M OP MC

Double-page supporter
Interesting read, but beginning of this manga is extremely bad. Woke up in a morgue and next thing he is in a classroom after some events happened.
Basically it seems that author ignores character development, plot or explanations in general and rushes towards harem and fighting.
Definitely not worth rating above 7
Given quality of writing, I would barely give it 5. It is even worse than wuxia stories.

Group Leader
its feels like https://mangadex.org/title/35794/the-hero-who-returned-remains-the-strongest-in-the-modern-world
but that one is kinda mess
so im still hoping this atleast a bit good than that
bruh was about to say it, yeah it definitely feels like hero who returned.

Dex-chan lover
@AngelOfMelody it does feel similar, just without the fact that MC grinded in the other world in that one, in this one he just got his powers. The real differences will appear when there is (hopefully) not a leveling system for MC to make harem members stronger (unless suddenly levels because why not).

Dex-chan lover
Man I want a cheat skill irl...

"Infinite job security!"
"Anxiety decreasinator!"
"100 friends!"
"Banishment of student loans!"
"Future sight!"
"Embarrassing past eraser!"
"Magic 8 ball gives you the answers to all life questions!"
"You no longer have to suffer the consequences of every stupid decision you've ever made!"

Three thing I have learn
-God are either bunch of dumbass that doesn’t know when to walk or they so ignorant that cause people live
-the Mc doesn’t not reincarnated he just got revived and transported to other world or the him of other world just die the same death as him and the two just change places with each other
-A beta male that desire someone but don have the ball to so(just like every other manga)

Something about the translation feels off. I don't know why, but something kept bugging me while reading it, like i was missing something, idk. maybe it's just a grammar thing or something.

Aggregator gang
I’m hooked. Many unanswered questions though.

But the art style is very similar to Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite

My bet is
that MC definitely got transported, complete his journey and either by accident, design or willfully got his memory of said journey completely wiped out

Users who are viewing this thread