Isekai Tensei Shitara Aiken ga Saikyou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My dog has gotten bigger

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the re-translation.

Just thought I might mention something...

Orc's are the pig like Creatures that walk on 2 legs...
Ork is a planet where Mork is from. (Mork and Mindy) :rolleyes: :cool:

Sorry

Wabbit

Group Leader
Ork is a planet where Mork is from. (Mork and Mindy)
Both spellings are actually correct, though the "C" one is technically the traditional way.
Thank you for the Mork & Mindy trivia though, I had never seen the show. :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Oooh, finally a decent translation. Much thanks, esteemed scanlator.

Group Leader
My translation was fine I feel, but yeah, this one is better. Btw, if anyone ever wants to re-translate stuff, you should ask if you can get the original files used so you don't need to re-edit things. However, it is understandable to not in this case because you've used the volume release chapter.

Thank you @GipoScribantino for the chapters.

Group Leader
My translation was fine I feel, but yeah, this one is better.
Hi, did not expect ch.1 translator to comment.
Yes, yours is a lot better than ch.2-4, but it still has issues here and there especially since it is annotated as "made by a machine".
All in all, since I had to redo ch.2-4, working on ch.1 too wasn't that much of a difference in workload so I did that too.
In my note on the extra page I generalized to convey my intentions without writing a wall of text, so it is understandable if you want to defend yourself since, as I said, you really did a better job than the rest and it simply did not meet my standards, instead of being objectively bad.

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Thanks for the translation. And please don't sell yourself short, if you hadn't said it, I'd never have guessed your "English needs some work". Again, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
What is up with the isekai authors and their want to eat meat of somewhat intelligent humanoids.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the re-translation.

Just thought I might mention something...

Ork is a planet where Mork is from. (Mork and Mindy) :rolleyes: :cool:

Sorry

Wabbit
Ork is also Warhammer Orcs,whom are techncally fungi and you do NOT want to eat them unless you want die from ork spores expanding inside you.

Dex-chan lover
so he die. and fall on the dog and die. OR, the dog die due to hungry cause the time line may different between 2 world

Users who are viewing this thread