Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 55 - Eyes of Tamil

I'm actually also interested in knowing what's up with all the removed chapters. I see this on a couple of different series where a chapter appears to have been uploaded and then immediately removed since they had 0 views and 0 comments. I've also noticed a few series where chapters were removed (because the group decided to delete them), but they don't show unavailable so it looks like the chapters never existed at all even though they had comments and views.

And wow, didn't expect to see landmines, but I guess if they're laying out razor wire, it would make sense for there to also be some sort of buried traps. I was more expecting spiked pits though.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly their sense of camaraderie seems out of place for espionage type soldiers lmao

Aggregator gang
I have to be honest, it amazes me that Balud didn't think the enemy was simply luring him to an isolated spot.
It is a classic tactic and since it has within itself the souls of a modern person and one who fought on the battlefields he had to expect it.

do you ever get that feeling of deja vu
cuz i just reread that chapter

He should just put landmines around the border that is not an entrypoint

Dex-chan lover
honestly Uxtef's version is better that the previous release. this one had better flow of conversation and I can actually understand 100% of what's happening. thank you for keeping the release

Dex-chan lover
>landmines
This is like introducing trench warfare and thinking that’s a good idea

Dex-chan lover
man... that last page... is like when you go to the market and the sellers try to make you buy something

@Rozzak
You can't really introduce trench warfare as a technology. It was the inevitable escalation of regular entrenchment caused by the improvements in firearms technology, without an accompanying improvement in armor (or other ways of not dying when you left the trench, like the blind luck and low volume of fire seen in previous wars). The introduction of the tank and the proliferation of airplanes killed the stalemate known as trench warfare. This is why WWII became a much more mobile war than the Great War.

Of course, since he's already got mines and razor wire, all he needs is the volume of lethal fire and yeah: trench warfare.

Dex-chan lover
So was the second half of the chapter a flashback or is this event happening at the same time the other two dudes are trying to escape?

Users who are viewing this thread