Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 59 - Before The Storm

Dex-chan lover
Look I don't care if Maggot is a fictional character, make her a friggin "Best mother in the world" Medal !

Can't wait to see the bloodbath...

on the enemy's side for thinking numbers count for anything against modern warfare weaponry and tactics.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. The queen of war has declared the coming battlefield to be a dangerous one.

I hope you're ready to show the enemy how modern wars are fought, Balud.

I'm hope for claymores, flamethrowers, grenades, supply sabotage strats and a Tank at the end of this lol.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t worry guys, he knows how modern wars are fought, he just has to release haurelia’s king’s twitter history

Fed-Kun's army
have no worries, mam! Balud still cladded with Plot Armor, he can't be killed easily.

27k soliders are going to get slaughtered by trench warefare tatics used in ww1 where millions died.
The only way you counter trench, is though heavy mechanized infantry in combination with Artillery and Air Bombing.
Trench completely wrecks line marching and also completely wrecks cavalry, also makes heavy armor useless as well, as once they fall in trench that is the same as saying "GG".

This is why it was so effective up til the end of WW2 even, until one side had completely Air superiority.
But once we had cruise missiles, and napalm bombs, trench became more of a death trap then a tatic.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Balud extends his territory after this war, taking land from both the corrupt traitor nobles and enemy nobles.

Group Leader
@ColdKuma Claymores weren't invented till the mid 1950's, and he doesn't even have the tech to make Gatling gun nests yet.

spoiler...
he didn't repel the enemy, he raped them and they came back for more with 60000 troops and mc raped them all with an army of just 1000

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, let Balud teach Haurelia that war isn't about honour and righting past wrongs, it's about killing the maximum number of enemies, crushing their will to keep fighting. That's industrial warfare.

Users who are viewing this thread