Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 62 - Mark Of A Hero

yooooo if that japanese old man was there he already have a big smile while killing the enemy

Dex-chan lover
@Wheinfield it's more of a massacre that happened in Antrim rather than one side massacring the other
But maybe history'll prove me wrong

@wheinfield With how this manga has gone so far, its going to be a complete wipe of the invaders and MC is going to be known as the "Butcher of Antrim" or something edgy like that.

images

MD@Home
That is one hell of a speech....
But come on, we all knew that it was going to be a massacre....
...of the invaders

Dex-chan lover
I like how in his speech he doesn't sugarcoat that his men will be killing other people with families of their own.
"You're all heroes to me" I think that really sold it. I think.

Dex-chan lover
Finally omg, this felt like the start of Phantom Menace where the introduction scenes took forever
So much economic/political backstory before the actual fight.
So hyped for the next chapter. Please start the war huhu

Aggregator gang
"MEN ON THIS DAY LET US SOAK THE GROUND IN WHICH WE STAND WITH THE BLOOD OF ENEMIES! FOR KHORNE SMILES ON US THIS DAY FOR TODAY IS HERE WE MAKE OUR TEMPLE TO HIM! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!"

Dex-chan lover
This coming battle will probably be seen as a retroactive warcrime.

Get the popcorn

Aggregator gang
Faithful...enlightened...ambitious...brethren.

In but a single decade, a few mere swipes of the pendulum, we have gathered a sacrifice to Khorne that will be made legend.

Thought it was a simpler, weaker voice that illuminated me during my centuries upon the Judgement of Carrion...it was Khorne's messenger who showed me the true path of freedom from our pathetic corpse-Emperor.

And what is this path? This meaning, this purpose to which we gather the skulls of our foes?

It is nothing.

There is no meaning, no purpose.

We murder. We kill.

It is mindless savagery. This universe if MINDLESS.

In mere hours, billions will die. Innocent. Guilty. Strong and weak. Honest and deceitful. ALL of them.

They will scream, they will burn, and for no purpose but that the mighty Khorne may revel in their bloodshed.

And united in this void of purpose, fear, or duty...we shall at long last be FREE!

Blood for the Blood God!

Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Users who are viewing this thread