Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 62 - Mark Of A Hero

Dex-chan lover
it's during plot development like this that you truly lament the slow speed of mangaka releasing their works....

not that most aren't overworked enough.... Assistants should be paid by the publishers instead of out from the mangaka's pay IMHO... but then again, serialization is a periodic bottleneck in release itself... hmm... the irony...

Contributor
I gotta say, that was one hell of a speech and it's definitely gotten me hyped up for the next chapter.

@butler
can't remember the whole details but...
basically, Baldr developed gunpowder, so he created some bomb prototypes and even created something resembling a flamethrower of Napalm.. I think you can imagine the rest😅 besides that, the coordination and training of his troops were better in all aspects including the fact that Baldr himself is worth 1000 men....

Damn.. I just finished re-reading this manga and boom new chapter, cant wait for the next!

This is the first speech that actually had some fucking power behind it, like goddamn, of all the manga I've read I was like "nobody would cheer for this", but this fucking guy right here, holy damn

Ty for update...

PS : Every time i read the new chapter of this manga i need to reread it 3 chapters back only to recall what the story about... xD

Group Leader
Who esless blood boils with theast pages of the chap. And whas the chapter for the novel

Users who are viewing this thread