Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 99 - The Battle in Front of God

Dex-chan lover
Balud has come a long way from relying on the other 2 personalities to instead learning to solve his own problems and to fight his own battles.

Which is pretty sad since we will see the 2 less and less as they decide to step back and let Balud live his life and make his own decisions.

Dex-chan lover
Now I remember why we didn't get this uploaded before in the first place.
The TL has a some of questionable parts.

Dex-chan lover
Balud has come a long way from relying on the other 2 personalities to instead learning to solve his own problems and to fight his own battles.

Which is pretty sad since we will see the 2 less and less as they decide to step back and let Balud live his life and make his own decisions.
later in the novel they disappear completely, or am i remember it wrong ?

Group Leader
Now I remember why we didn't get this uploaded before in the first place.
The TL has a some of questionable parts.
That's because utoon, aka manhwafreak, mostly use Japanese translations into other languages (mainly Chinese I believe) before they translate to English, and they have no real English translator, nor English proof reader.

Dex-chan lover
That's because utoon, aka manhwafreak, mostly use Japanese translations into other languages (mainly Chinese I believe) before they translate to English, and they have no real English translator, nor English proof reader.
Even their advertisement page is pretty bad "available in your city" realistically should be "available in your country" for example.

Also on that topic the ad page is 709x1259 while the actual manga pages are 500x711. :facepalm:

Fed-Kun's army
Even their advertisement page is pretty bad "available in your city" realistically should be "available in your country" for example.

Also on that topic the ad page is 709x1259 while the actual manga pages are 500x711. :facepalm:
Not to mention they censor artwork that they consider too risqué for adsens. It really is a tragedy when they pick up stuff.

Dex-chan lover
They fucking what? Such bullshit. You are telling me It is not enough for them to steal from the author, they also have to defile their work as well?. Douchebags.
No one is willing to translate the series and MTL tools haven't progressed far enough yet for regular readers to do themselves...

Dex-chan lover
It's more shocking that this makes the manwhafreak look good
This IS manwhafreak. They got DMCA'd, so they just changed name and website.

Is the women have no agency or choice arc over now?
She had agency, she made a choice years ago without knowing it. She just wasn't allowed to not take responsibility for said choice willy nilly.

Users who are viewing this thread