Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Reincarnation of the Soul

Dex-chan lover
More personalities will make it easier... but with the several reincarnated people being some weeb and a war veteran it'll get a little.. out of place

The two should both have oka in their names....... HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT!

Too much time skip at the begining I completely lost just like my college absence

4th time of reading this >.< coz I forgot where did I stop so it's better to reread it haha

Aggregator gang
@Ericko
lmao, sorta same. I was like "hmm this seems new....wait a minute..."
Time to reread. Though I have an inkling of where I left off at.

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading this... I still don't understand... are those two souls his previous lives or are they different souls that are inhabiting Balud's body? You know... like in Sevens... and then they will later disappear or whatever... would be nice if someone who read the LN or something can clarify this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kuyu
they are different souls inside his body, Both of them are different existences (i belive it was mentioned both of them were ancestor and descendant). they will interact a lot with Badul Specialy Sanai who is a battle maniac, the older Badul Gets the less they appers until one point Masaharu Stop talking to Badul because he realize it's badul's life not his. Sanai in the other hand when badul is facing a Battle it was impossible to win Sanai says to him that he must die in battle with honor and decide to sent Selina and Seilurn to safety while he fight, both of them refuse and beg badul to live, Sanai get annoyed and is about to hit them badul notice it and tried to stop it but it was Masaharu who did it he is the voice of reason to stop sanai telling him that both of them are nothing but observers and it's Badul's life , Sanai realize that he can't fulfil his wish of dying in battle and Goes to Sleep.

After that Sanai Only appers to give advice to badul when he is truely Clueless of what to do or when a Strong Enemy is Nearby for him to have a "Friendly" Match (badul fights on his on after Sanai when to sleep) and Masaharu never appers again because he already give Badul all his knowledge

Dex-chan lover
First time I’ve seen an isekai manga where the family is aware of the “personality change” or “possession” or whatever. Interesting…

Fed-Kun's army
to read further than ch75 try going to mangareader

also give the LN a try on bakapervert wordpress

Users who are viewing this thread