Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - At the Fight's End

Fed-Kun's army
Badass fight, but, Baldur should penalize the mercenaries for failing their job 1. they didn't protect him 2. it got Baldur found out.

Should he though? Those mercenaries got outnumbered like 6 to 11 and 2 of them used ranged weapon. If that merchant lady and maid ran/hide as soon as the alarm went off or when the battle began, Balud could avoid 1-on-1 by running away or join the battle with those mercenaries. What can those two do against armed enemies anyway? Scream them to death? Kill them with their tears?

Dex-chan lover
Also he was pretty unconscious to be throwing penalties around, you can't do that while you're knocked out, and I'm pretty sure he was out cold

Their bro energy, even when they're at the last they still kept fighting.

Imagine what they were like before they had resolved to die, bros fighting not to the death, but for life. I'd love to see it

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading.

The Haurelian knights fought bravely, they even stood their ground with their life on the line to secure the mission. They all died for some idiotic nobleman's invasion plan, and that frustrates me. I love seeing honorable enemies like them.

Dex-chan lover
The knights were honorable indeed.

I'm sure madam would be proud hahaha

Also.. old man time >:3 teach him the ways!
x7.png

lowkey kinda looks like he's about to embed into him the knowledge of the jade dragon and raise him into a ninja

Dex-chan lover
Love that finishing move, but honest question: would that work on anything but a katana? I feel like any variety of western swords wouldn’t have the same weaknesses that a katana or other Japanese blade would.

@dArkus_Orion That wouldn't work on any sword, although Japan has worse quality iron, pattern welding can solve most of that so they are generally on par with western swords. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8a7gpoSPbY&list=PLMUtS78ZxryO9NKU_ceM-LhcnSnAc2kHV&index=21&t=0s

Dex-chan lover
reading manga about someone exchanging live on battle is fun.
@TheFollower have you ever seen someone bend a thick spoon easily without any trick?it's need training to put force into right place.
the sword pretty much same case, i heard about martial art specialized in breaking weapon(in an anime lol)

Not gonna lie I got goosebumps when he said Okasanai Sadatoshi

Author really nailed with +2 person inside another concept

Users who are viewing this thread