Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 12 Ch. 90 - Unchanging Feelings

Dex-chan lover
I see bato.to has chapters up. Try to give it a read and tell me if the TL is good enough (I can't read right now).
mangasee123 has chapters from 75-96 idk if it is a good translation.
All other aggregators have same quality because they are bot site that fetching the chapters through other sites. Mangadex is probably the only aggregator that have people, individual or group, to upload to the site.

Dex-chan lover
All other aggregators have same quality because they are bot site that fetching the chapters through other sites. Mangadex is probably the only aggregator that have people, individual or group, to upload to the site.
I would argue Mangadex is not an aggregator, since those types of sites always use bots, Bato.to for example also has people working on it, Mangasee123 actually is the same I believe, because all fan translated chapters are replaced by official translation when it's out, so someone is manually doing that, at least for me you can't call them aggregators because there's an actual group of people behind everything, with users uploading manga, forums and so on, so it's more of a manga community :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I would argue Mangadex is not an aggregator, since those types of sites always use bots, Bato.to for example also has people working on it, Mangasee123 actually is the same I believe, because all fan translated chapters are replaced by official translation when it's out, so someone is manually doing that, at least for me you can't call them aggregators because there's an actual group of people behind everything, with users uploading manga, forums and so on, so it's more of a manga community :thonk:
aggregator/ăg′rĭ-gā″tər/

noun​

1. One that aggregates.
  2. A website that collects content to make such material available in one place.
Mangadex is aggregator by definition, the bot doesn't really matter.

Also, I'm pretty sure real batoto was shutdown a long time ago, Mangadex was basically its replacement, everyone went to Mangadex at that time. Batoto domain is now taken over by a botsite, and I think mangasee is a site that use bot to fetch fanstranslation and they can use another bot to replace it with official translation.(bot is that convenient)

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex is aggregator by definition, the bot doesn't really matter.
:thonk:
Also, I'm pretty sure real batoto was shutdown a long time ago, Mangadex was basically its replacement, everyone went to Mangadex at that time. Batoto domain is now taken over by a botsite, and I think mangasee is a site that use bot to fetch fanstranslation and they can use another bot to replace it with official translation.(bot is that convenient)
Well I can't talk about Mangasee as I don't know enough, but I'm pretty sure there is multiple Batoto, the one I use is Bato.to, it has no ads and it's users who upload stuff, there's even a discord for it, not much different from Mangadex except for the fact they also upload official translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure there is multiple Batoto, the one I use is Bato.to, it has no ads and it's users who upload stuff, there's even a discord for it, not much different from Mangadex except for the fact they also upload official translation.
I just checked the site real quick so I might be wrong, but I think it's still not the same as the original batoto and the only difference from bot sites is that they are using willing uploaders rather than bot. Well, I guess it's not that much different from dex, but dex also serves as a forum for the translators and the readers.(I don't think translators care about any feedback from that site?)

Dex-chan lover
I just checked the site real quick so I might be wrong, but I think it's still not the same as the original batoto and the only difference from bot sites is that they are using willing uploaders rather than bot. Well, I guess it's not that much different from dex, but dex also serves as a forum for the translators and the readers.(I don't think translators care about any feedback from that site?)
Oh no, I'm pretty sure they're not the same as the original Batoto, pretty sure many of Batoto people are working here on Mangadex, I should have been more clear about that, sorry lol

I belive Bato.to came pretty later after Mangadex, it's why most groups use Mangadex to begin with since it was always explicitly Batoto sucessor as far as I know, I guess Bato.to might be an off-shot from some people who originally worked in Batoto, but decided to upload official translation too.

Dex-chan lover
I straight up am surprised that this series is still going. I haven't read anything on it in over three years thanks to all the random uploading/not uploading of chapters and ComicDom doing his stupid stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I told myself that, it never happened.
Eh, I'm spoiled for things to read most days, so if something disappears off my list for a year or two I'll hardly notice. LoL there has been an author over on RRL that I've been following for something like 7 years like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I stopped trying to keep up with this months ago because the bot sites started picking up these godawful translations that looked like everything was done with AI. Blurry/smudged text, names that changed from panel to panel, just utter nonsense. If those missing chapters ever get done properly, then it'll be time to pick this up again.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly forgot the plot and the chapter jump doesn't help. Wasn't there something going on with the MC's mom?

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought I’d just forgotten a shit ton of plot as last i remember he was in the midst of defending his territory from a neighboring kingdom and now he’s a hero… then I noticed that I was reading chapter 90. Here’s praying that whoever did this chapter will be kind enough to do the other missing ones.

Group Leader
Selina? Who was that again. I honestly stopped paying attention half way in during the last arc.
I would recommend a re-read. On the last page of Chapter 90, on the left hand side it has english text that explains Selina is Bards Fiance and the Saravan Company owner that that Bard is selling his other-worldly knowledge through.

Dex-chan lover
Other sources for complete chapters include mangaread, maybe even manganato. Comments section of manganato can be a cesspool though.

Dex-chan lover
Jezus, the war with Haurelia dragged on far too long.
For those curious, in the latest raws, Balud had just met with his great grand mother(he doesn't know about it yet) so he can win Selina back as his wife under beastmen culture/religion.
Novel wise, it'll be revealed that Maggote was a Trisvoy princess, which enables Balud to have claim over the throne.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread