Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
She can die there.... it doesn't matter to the plot as it will most probably make some weak two to three enemies...

Double-page supporter
She can't die! Teresa is an awesome character and I want to see her and Franco together, that was beautiful.

so the citizens already knew that it was a pump they were installing even if it was just invented in another country not so long ago and is not even announced in their kingdom yet?

Okay, so, a pump is one thing, but it's completely absurd that they don't have wheelbarrows. They have cats and carriages! They would definitely have wheelbarrows!

Group Leader
White and handsome lmao.

Also, so the carriage they were in just crashed into a wall for no reason before the assassins got out?

@Kodakowl
Funnily enough: when I was little I lived in rural China for vacations, and we had these two-wheeled, people-pulled carts that my grandfather would use on occasion to move material from A to B. For school I lived in the city, with all of its comparatively more modern trappings.
Until I came to the united states I had literally never seen a wheelbarrow, and did not know what the hell a wheelbarrow was. The first time I ever saw one was from a monopoly game set and it was one of the many things that I did not know the name of (the 'thimble' being the other one. I thought it was a trashcan.)

I guess my point is that tech is sometimes very strange, and simply having wheels doesn't make the development of other tools requiring wheels a given.
(Like I legit thought that a wheelbarrow was an inferior instrument because the thing my grandparents had could carry more material per trip so 'why would people ever use it').

Damn. They just slit those dudes' throats like their arteries owed them money. It would've been better to use stealth to set an ambush.

@SSS26032002
Actually, I'd put money on her surviving to marry Franco.

Aggregator gang
White and handsome... What the hell? I hope this was to show how backward their kingdom thinking is and not a personal remark from the author himself.

look at these snowflakes creeping up in the comment section about the "white and handsome". Have some brain guys, the entire scenario is in the middle ages with kings and shit, so of course backward thinking of the people is a common thing. As a reader you are suppose to understand these little things as a way of world building and not dive too deep about everything.

As the saying goes 'the one who smelled it did it', i believe in most instance the one who arbitrarily brings up racism are actually racist themselves

Why isn't anyone questioning the non-existance of wheelbarrows before? They were used thousand years ago ffs

Users who are viewing this thread