Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
father : and Balud, that's how (read to save the kingdom ruin) your younger sibling born

the dad is going to
yIZ7M.jpg

smooth man, he might be made of butter

Dex-chan lover
Which hole did they pull that envoy from, to not know about how fierce she is. The last guy was much better.

Double-page supporter
@WillTell As I see it, the messengers/envoys do not want to be the one to deliver the message so either they choose their most hated colleague or the all envoys somehow ended up sick for some reason or have some family emergencies and the only one left are the ignorant. The envoy seems ignorant of who she is and keep pushing her berserk button so that suggest he either a greenhorn or the most hated in the office. We all have that coworker.

Double-page supporter
Magotte looks more and more like a Demon King every chapter (ignore the last pages).

Double-page supporter
Manda, Balud's father must have a golden dick. Making that woman yield is surely a heroic task

Supporter
This is glorious! Let it be a little sister! Alse I want to see Margotte vs King!
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Pyrotrap because the industry is still too busy sucking on Magical girl/trash Isekai/Idol D**k to notice something that has potential

Double-page supporter
F man, i want to see the 2 best girls again --' FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous it is what it is heck even some anime that pick up in the middle have really slow starts that just make people disinterested or think it is cookie cutter

Users who are viewing this thread