Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - With the heroines

Double-page supporter
He is most dangerous than the other nobles. He actually thinks about the situation, investigates, and pragmatic.

Dex-chan lover
What is this but all i see is a fuckin rice field...
Welp
* does that cover page mean agatha is one of the harem

Double-page supporter
Here comes a shallow reason for agatha to join the harem,
The brother will demand for her by saying she is engaged to some random rich cardboard cutout noble.
Then comes the most obvious copy paste drama solution of Balud marrying her.
This is no spoiler though, just guessing

Barbwire in an active area of conflict is an investment. It slows people down , it traps , it discourage them to go through it and doesn't require much.

Dex-chan lover
Ooo...Razorwire? Or is it barbwire, if there's a difference? Either way, I'm sure this is going to be utterly terrifying in a proper battle for isekai reasons.

As for this new lord...I kinda feel for him. Unlike the other prick nobles, he doesn't really want to start anything with Balud, and reasonably concludes that someone competent is someone you'd rather not fight. Unfortunately, it's looking like other people are trying to drag him into it, so...well, we'll see how this will go.

Barbwire, the bane of cavalry existence (read Gunka no Baltzar for more info i highly recommend it)

Group Leader
This need an anime I would love to see it would be awesome if the studio who did Vinland Saga animation would be flawless in the fighting

Double-page supporter
Enough barbwire in quick succession is basically a huge no-go zone for cavalry.

That aside, I like that noble who is bordering Antrim. He has a brain.

As for Agatha, I'm more thinking her father will try to marry her off to Balud.

Dex-chan lover
Good ol barbs.

Now all we need are some artillery and a few Emma Gs here...

Dex-chan lover
@Arden_Parion It doesn't requite much from our point of view, but it would have been difficult before industrialisation and the modern steel making processes. The amount of metal needed would have been staggering for the societies of the past. Furthermore, lack of corrosion protection would have meant it wouldn't last as long as the people of past liked things to last. I don't actually remember if we have been told of the status of metal manufacturing in that world, so it's hard to judge at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia they are quite similar but have a few differences
barbed wire is usually made from stands of metal wire, points/barbs are made with another strand of wire that is wrapped through and around the 2 main wires
1.jpg

razor wire is usually cut out from a sheet and the razor is part of the wire
d2on3zc-eb531e7e-6d5e-4e6d-885c-621293f9ca58.jpg

both are very good at discouraging people from going through it but generally speaking barbed wire is harder to break through and slightly easier to install where as razor wire does a little more damage and is a bit lighter

"what is this?!" *incoming immigrants with carriages from three different directions*

Users who are viewing this thread