Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - If It's For You

Rival Student-chan
Loyal Maid-chan
Merchant President-chan

and on the side is Gyaru Pirate-chan

Fed-Kun's army
Being family with silk would be the best option for Agatha.

@musicfreak12
She’s a student of the knights academy(?) and is good at fighting. Her dad is overprotective and is a noble. She wasn’t able to go overseas like er... maid and president.

Fed-Kun's army
@Scrwd as someone who have a real life sadistic older sister, i would say, with all my heart : "not me"
i'd rather have a little sister i never had irl, thank you very much

Fed-Kun's army
@bigharrymoosecock secretly eating my snack, teasing me in front of my gf (ex now), scolding me to blow off her steam, draggin me around as personal driver, etc
now she's already a married woman with 2 kids and has mellowed out, but damn, my teenage time was harsh thanks to her

Aggregator gang
I think she's gonna be in the harem.
5ab0c784-17e4-44a4-a31e-5ddfac113c05.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
@bigharrymoosecock You don't want a sister that guilt trips in front of everyone and anyone just for the sake of self pleasure. If you haven't' shown her an embarrassing side, you would be on edge all the time to avoid it. If you've shown her one or two, you'll catch social anxiety.

I have two of such sisters.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure barging into the room was Agatha's fault, but whatever.

I agree with Balud on all three counts. Agatha is worth cutting ties with stupid nobles for, she would make a terrifying big sister, and Silk already considers her a sister of sorts anyway.

This is just to make it an even greater flex when Balud solos future aggressors, isn't it? Nobody can even claim to have contributed at that point. It's probably acting as quite the bait too.

Rather turning sour with all neighboring powers than losing her? If that's not a proposal I don't know what is.

At this point it should be clear that she's in the harem, no two ways about it...

Aggregator gang
@athros
Frankly speaking, I don't know lol. The image is from LN volume 12 so its gonna be a long time in the future for her to appear I guess.
EDIT: I did some LN image search and found out that girl appears in LN volume 8. Currently the manga is on LN volume 4.

CBC

Aggregator gang
@yohane
As a big brother, trust me when I say that you do not want a little sister. Just...just trust me on this.

Think of all the things you went through with your older sister, but now make her needier with a talent to stir up your protective big bro instincts. That's my little sis in a nutshell.

My life is a living hell at times.

Fed-Kun's army
@CBC why not both? and they work together to make our lives even more misarable
*trembling in the corner

Dex-chan lover
just mary Agatha. This story so far has no real love interest but only harem route available, so make him fight for someone would pinned down the long term goal and make the story more dramatic. But as far as I known Japanese Author, they would be more than happy to left things as is.

Users who are viewing this thread