Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 8 Ch. 60 - Prepared Maiden

@CyberianGinseng Chlorine gas should suffice , and way easier to produce. all you need is copper wires , an iron rod, some magnets on a wheel and seawater. They can store it in waxed cloth bladders and for protection all you need is a sheepskin mask and charcoal filters.

Group Leader
damn this war gonna be long if they only release 20 pages a month. if you can't wait just read the LN, I already read it and it's damn good.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Oh that would be sweet

@Kaarme The cliche is not the act itself, it's the authors thinking that using the flood tactic is a novel idea. I don't really care if it works or not, they could come up with something more original than Three Kingdoms and Sengoku period tactics. But, maybe it is as HDMI1 said and it has nothing to do with that at all. It's one of the few mangas I haven't cheated and read ahead in the LN/WN.

Dex-chan lover
What I don't understand is why the river is not the border in all the places, since it is so conveniently placed...

Dex-chan lover
@zarian2 Based on the illustration it doesn't look like it, but who knows. It's just that if they need to build both the boats and the locks, it would have been easier to just build the boats in a place where such locks wouldn't have been needed. If they are needed everywhere, the river would be nigh useless for boats, and Haurelia would surely notice the new locks. However, I don't think that's the case, especially since the east is supposed to be flat lands.

But sure, I do agree that it would be nice to see the dams to be connected to something surprising instead, as long as the surprising maneuver makes perfect sense. Flooding makes perfect sense if you can pull it off.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, if the next chapter is going to talk about flat-chan little adventure into the not-Antrim, I'll go outside without a mask

Am I high or are these fucking shorter every month ? Is this a half ? I dont even know lol

Did she just force her Dad to pick another area just so she can help?

This feels like its too underrated, especially this war arc! This dosent get the parse it deserves especially with all the details and intricacies involved.

Users who are viewing this thread