Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 8 Ch. 60 - Prepared Maiden

Dex-chan lover
@zarian2 It's war. It doesn't really matter if it's a cliche or not, as long as the enemy doesn't expect it. Balud's one edge is that Haurelia will underestimate Antrim, despite their recent intel gathered. Antrim is supposed to be poor, neglected, and of too little manpower. So, even if Haurelia knows there's now a new man in charge, miracles can't be easily performed in a short time with too few hands working on it. However, naturally Haurelia has no idea Balud himself is a miracle already with his three minds in one body, with highly esoteric information, which allowed him to draw resources beyond what any other Antrim noble could have.

Hi some can be Spoil to me this part of story ?
which chapt in the wn it is ? Because unuseful long

Aggregator gang
@CaptainMorgan its volume 4 around the latter half. its has state development, the war prep and first encounter.
followed by vol 5`s full war story.

Dex-chan lover
I get the father is trying to protect her and all that fatherly love shit but fuck him.

Dex-chan lover
Even though the chapters are usually 20 pages like this, it somehow feels like 12 each time.

I appreciate a good set up as much as the next guy but man, this is getting excruciatingly drawn out. I'm just hoping we have as an amusing argument over the floodgates as when people were debating the practicalities of trench warfare in a medieval setting.

@firefox1234 I think it's more the low page number per month than the rate. I remember a weekly that dragged a hyper one sided fight for like two three chapters, but the chapters were like divided in five parts an released weekly and had five pages each, last few chapters have just been characters talkin about their feelings on the impeding war and I feel like they could've been condensed into fewer chapters with more pages in them.

But honestly I dunno if it's a purposeful decision or if it's just the affects of the pandemic causing it really.

I'm just waiting for them to unveil what WW1 tactics are gonna be used, we got trenches landmines barbed wire gun nests, they're talking about a floodgate now which I'm hoping means they planning some naval shenanigans. I assume they'll be throwing flintlocks in but man with the tone of this series I'm hoping we get some geneva convention breaking shenanigans. Wouldn't be too surprised if they don't but man imagine.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this is one of my favourites but these short chapters and long waits are killing me

Dex-chan lover
The resolve of a plot... versus the resolve of nekomimi's and massive plots. Nice one Balud for having some of them accidentally fallen in love with you.

The layout has been dragged on for near a goddamn year already. FFS just lit the fire and let the battle begin. Holding out like this will only burnout people interest once this arc concluded, nobody like getting hang dry.

Do you guys think Ballud bothered to commission a kama-yari or whatever other spear suitable for the old man in him in preparation for the war?

Fed-Kun's army
Just get to the war already. Holy shit this is dragging on like Nisekoi.

Users who are viewing this thread