Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Fed-Kun's army
I'll just say this, people can love more than one person, but society frowns upon that, and so people choose only one and move on to other things. If you don't believe that, then you pretty much don't acknowledge the existence of the middle east where polygamy is an actual thing.

Polyamory is a real thing, but the US was essentially settled by a religion that declared such things a sin. It's cultural. If you were raised being taught that all marriage is a sin you'd believe that was the only natural thing.

Humorously, go back a few hundred years and it was normal for our ancestors too.

Dex-chan lover
What's going on with the uploads? I thought it was just Uxtef that's updating the chapters but it's a combined effort that is reuploading? Did Uxtef drop this or just providing half the manpower?

I find it interesting that even though in the first chapter it was such a big deal that MC had other souls in him but after almost 50 chapters no one has mentioned it whatsoever.

Honestly i was a bit iffy about this at the start, but really enjoying it now. Wish the other souls would get a bit more spotlight outside of emergencies thou.

@kayuki i'd like to have it noticed a bit more as well, but most people just consider it as him talking to himself or just acting weird rather than just full on different personalities

Dex-chan lover
Fact. Pissing of women is a fatal mistake if they are someone with whole lot of capabilities.

came here to read about the awesome secretary vengeance schemes

ended up seeing a fight between monogamy and polygamy

all as it is intended by keikkaku

@Kayuki seems like you must be skipping entire sections, because most of his 'amazing'ideas inolve the lother souls. Black storm fell in love with the old soldier soul.

Or were you being blazingly wrong at an attempt to be insulting because you don't think theres enough of it? How many pages should be dedicated tosatisfy you? Is there a minimum count?

@Scynix no, what I mean is no one mentions the part about him having the two other souls. I know his achievements were done because of the other souls and their life experiences, but while reading I didn't notice much, if any, mention directly about the other souls other than the first chapter.

@Kayuki Oh, I understand what you mean then. The doctor and the father recognized he had multiple souls at birth but they never mention it again afterwards. I think most of the characters don't know, despite it being pretty obvious his entire personality changes. It's all internal communication when the other souls come up.

Yeah you're right in that regard, even the father never mentions it again.

This is the funniest story i have ever read. only thing some people won't like is polygamy. I am a guy and it's okay for me(if it's opposite(one wife and multiple husband),i would have cursed the author and left😂).Hey, atleast he is not sleeping around like his father.He is protecting his chastity for marriage,i think😁.all the wife candidates are good and different in personality.💖
Uracca is funniest lol.i laughed my ass off with her.
Even though i dont want polygamy in real life,i think its okay for me in stories.Maybe its because i already seen instances of it in Bible(yeah ,i am Christian)

Dex-chan lover
did the previous scanslator drop this manga?... i saw that hatigarm scan scansalting ch50...

Group Leader
@zetsuravez Learn to read.
@Uxtef Hatigarm Scans have message for you
iTCQeRb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@azraei97 where to read?...

oohhh... just for info, i did not read hatigarm's work just the first page of ch50, you know the credit page... so yeah, if its in that particular chapter then i did not read... aslo, i know how to read... that is why im reading the message you post... thank you...

Dex-chan lover
Nearly raped by someone who is close to being a cheesecake.

Users who are viewing this thread