Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Dex-chan lover
my disappointment every time i see a new update only for it to be an old chapter :(

can you fucking stop posting over and over old chapters? i want to read the new ones

having to put this on hold (i think that stops notifications) because of the constant reuploads of old chapters, just make like 10 old chapters and upload at once instead because getting a false new chapter every few days is annoying

I know the reuploads are better, but it's still really disappointing to see an update in my feed, only for it to be an old chapter :,(

Thanks Uxtef for offering us all those great series (JSDF, Isekai Tensei etc) and bakagaijin for the proper releases of some old chapters (better raws, fonts ,etc)

Dex-chan lover
@Tileable
It's Uxtef I believe as ak seems to have dropped the title. They'll probably stop the reuploads once they caught up.

Unfollowing this series for now, I like it but I don't want to be disappointed by misleading notifications of re-uploads

Double-page supporter
Don’t people understand this series is only updated monthly, the new chapters are just higher quality scans.

@firefox1234 - I think the purpose of the "follow" or "reading" feature is so that the readers will be notified of new chapters without having to remember when to check an update of every manga title they have bookmarked (or in this case, "followed"). I don't blame the scanlators for doing the re-uploads of better quality chapters but since the current notification system does not distinguish new chapters updates from re-upload updates (not that I'm demanding to have that feature but would be better of we have that), some of us readers would of course determine those as "false flags"

Users who are viewing this thread