Isekai Tensei Soudouki

I can't wait to read the translation of the next chapter. I saw the raws and all I can do is press F to pay respects

its such a bless that the group stopped reuploading chapter 41 and decided to upload the next chapters

If you think about it... if this is an isekai, then Hikaru no Go is also an isekai.

@Whatev isekai requires that whoever transfer is from.another world hence another world. If i remember it right hikaru no go is about a guy who stumbles on a go board and gets posseses by a spirit from the past. So no world transfer just some historical shenanigans.

honestly the whole 3 souls part was just something he thought wouldve been interesting when starting out this but then cant make it into something so he just ignores it 99% of the story :|

its weird how everyone in his country have only one wife but he is allowed to get about 4 to 5 i don't know man it's just weird and one of them is also a princess and the other is a noble

@me474 its weird that more than one is a noble yes. Usually in history it was allowed so long as the side hoes weren't nobles.

Users who are viewing this thread