Isekai Tensei Soudouki

I really dont understand how you found this similar to Mushoku Tensei outside of the whole reincarnation bit lmao

Oh no,, bunker? ditch? Barred wires??
And that was gunpowder with fuse, an early stage of explosive weaponry

next probably throwing grenades, toxic gasses and land mines

MC accelerate his era War Technology and Tactic too much,,
It'll be lame if MC just stuck as Count cuz MC technically can conquer whole continent with that knowledge

@Drex2580 its probably this and mushoku tensei both havereally weird and cringy MC. With mushoku tensei u got a fat creepy lolicon who still creeps the hell out of me even in later chapter and here you got an MC who fucking loves gold coins to the point of craziness and being called a pervert. And they both make this crazy perverted old man's face
Thats about it. The mc here is waaaaaaaaay less creepy than mushoku tensei and his pervert antics are fairly minimal he really just like money. Other one is just too much for my taste. I really dont like that one so im hella biased but yeah thats about the similarity. Plot wise its different. Mc here has backbone while mushoku is just a lost cause imo.

@redsox02
I find the money thing hilarious tbh lol. Yeah now that you mention it, I've become desensitized to all the lolicons in manga but I agree, it's indeed very creepy.

@Drex2580
It's probably just some loser wanting to spread negative vibes by sparking arguments of "X is bad and Y is better"

@Marcsun yeah im also desensitized with the lolicon characters but i dunno. That manga rubbed the wrong way so much for some reason.
Yeah the money thing is hilarious, and the fact that all the men in this story are freaking whipped

Fed-Kun's army
Those are some little, powerful crossbows there. Going through plate armour and pauldrons like nothing. And from such distance! Why couldn't author make arrows hit on exposed arms and legs instead?

Its me , or I saw Silk on the 6th page of the 63 chapter, dressed as a soldier on the barricades...

Fed-Kun's army
Only ones I see are old man with whiskers and youth the older man calls "boy".

Users who are viewing this thread