Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Double-page supporter
If people don't want to wait several months for the war to play out you can always read the LN which is at vol 12(manga is at vol 5).

Holy shit! I just read Vol 13 Ch 1 of the LN.

In the future, the sound of clinking coins could be heard from Baldr’s (Balud) room together with the screams of multiple women. It might be something that could happen or perhaps not.

This manga is strange but still enjoyable in places. You have to really not care about harems cause they don't make sense here especially for one woman. The main character has it too easy most of the time and only now does it seem to be getting slightly tense. If you don't take this seriously this is an okay manga to pass the time.

Aggregator gang
I really enjoy its slow methodical pacing, one of those manga you could read multiple times, I may have to pick up the ln

The girls are great, the comedy is good and the world building is generic yet polished. Art is sloppy but sometimes works well, it doesn't improve so don't go hoping.
My only issue is the premise is RARELY used, the Japanese kid is just an excuse to have modern knowledge and the commander only comes out in fights. This is a story about a son of a noble and his affairs. You will not encounter lots of shounen or magic its pretty grounded. Depends on your tastes but you could* really enjoy it.

The main catcher of the story is never used. The old guy comes like 3 times and the highschooler only comes out to women otherwise its a harem building noble

Damn these are the mangas that are hard to predict if mc will win or lose coz i kinda dont know what to expect

I completely forgot what this is even supposed to be about since the start of the war arc, never adapted well in any series. Ruined Red Storm in the end too

holy shit , that last remark is giving me the chills. and since plot armor is plot armor, we already know who gets
massacred

Fed-Kun's army
Can't deny comedy being part of it. Enjoy it for the comedy, enjoy it for the drama, or enjoy it for the action. Something for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
thought it would be basic isekai but damn i enjoyed this a lot! i adore this manga! i hope the translaters will keep translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread