Isekai Transporter - Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Btw, isekai about vending machine is real and it's quite good: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reborn_as_a_Vending_Machine,_I_Now_Wander_the_Dungeon

Dex-chan lover
A reference to Ride-on King and the Vending Machine and Onsen Isekai lol. Don't know who the chef parodies tho, I know a pharmacist but not isekai chef.

Double-page supporter
Yea for the ride on king 2 transporter die for nothing as he evaded both but probably they put the device into the statue for back up.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty sure that chef mention was a reference to Nobunaga no Chef:
https://mangadex.org/title/8548/nobunaga-no-chef

Dex-chan lover
"A goddamn onsen".
HA! You can really make an isekai out of anything, and that's a relatively normal one.

A revolutionary, huh? I guess the main advantage a modern person would have is knowledge of how the functional system works. In that regard, all she needs is someone who understands their political systems.

Fed-Kun's army
@saifors The chef reference could be "Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu" about a guy growing monsters that are plants and cooking them saves the day.

Another one I can think of is "Isekai Ryouridou" about a chef transported and living with a tribe of dark elves, only cheat he has is his father's "Superior Japanese Steel folded 10 billion times™" kitchen knife.

There's also "Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten" about a couple transported on a train, GF turns into a loli catgirl due to the transfer and the guy starts a cafe in a train station solving problems with food.

"Isekai Cheat Survival Food" is another where a guy cooks and eats his way to getting skills from monsters.

Edit: forgot one "Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Sui no Dai Bouken" about a guy who's cheat is amazon shoping in another world so he uses his cooking to appease Fenrir and uses a slime to dispose of all the trash.

Then there's the "I worked lunch rush at a Popeye's got shot over a sandwich and I got transported to another restaurant" but that's just a crappy American cash grab. also a joke but I'm sure it'll be real within 3 months🤣

Double-page supporter
@Psychronia you need a skilled military leader for revolt (on long term like Napoleon/Lafayette). You need knowledgeable people and influent like in the case of France. You need to have event that make the people complain about the king/queen consort. famine/ debt are good enough. Use it on a kingdom strong enough to resist counter revolution. But then communism happen if democracy fail to do it's job. Same trigger but more likely if you have significant poor strata + school. That why some kings prefer their poor dumb/uneducated no organized mass revolt.

That poor guy, any google search that he uses to find a candidate would get him either arrested by the Thai Police or put him on a watchlist. Even worse, any revolution that depends on one single figure will only serve to raise a dictator

Nice to hear a reference to that Vending machine isekai

This mystery women looks interesting :)

Dex-chan lover
This is THE best non-isekai isekai manga ever, period.

@HYBRID_BEING most likely Thailand, these last 3 coup (in the span of about 20 years) are basically "bloodless". The army just rolled their tanks into Bangkok and goes "yeah, the government is corrupt, so we'll take things from here".

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov: You find enough strong military leaders, that are disillusioned by their kings, in a war ridden-world like that. You need a propagandist, with god-like skills and a way to spread the news (maybe the cheat can do this). Catchphrase: "No system is perfect, but it doesn't have to be. I must just be better than its alternatives."

Now about that vending-machine-isekai. Any links? I'd like to give it a try.

Double-page supporter
@Qelix You know that the 7 kid genius isekai do that the isekai democracy with your description. They got politician tech girl some commando and magician for triggering faith and some native.
Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

orp

Ah, ça ira, ça ira, ça ira! Les aristocrates à la lanterne!
Ah, ça ira, ça ira, ça ira! Les aristocrates on les pendra!

Users who are viewing this thread