Isekai Transporter - Ch. 15

le3

Dex-chan lover
It's back!!! Thanks for the chapter! And I hope the author doing well too.

Wow Anna that some kinky shit you subjected to....

Fed-Kun's army
This atrocity brought to you by hypocrisy, fatalism and incredibly bad logic (tm)

Dex-chan lover
I was a bout to complain about the lack of norwegian kroner, but who can say no to a number as big as 2,925,739,922.55?

Dex-chan lover
I've seen phone calls ruin the life of a person, but never the whole world. Good job, Manas, good job, lol.

> 10 million Bahts is equal to 2,925,739,922.55 Laotian Kip
weebey.jpg

Do note that the Laotian Kip just sort of "bloat" and price for stuffs there are actually more or less about the same as their neighbors.

19 million baht equal to about a quarter Million in Euro. dont know if id;kill /transport someone for that.

She got the kinky shtuff and is still normal lmao. I feel bad for transporter worker he just summoned disaster, plagues, and famines onto that other world.

Dex-chan lover
Anna's seen some shit. i thought humans couldn't actually touch her tho?

@Wutzibu
people get killed over $100 all the time. i guess you might think different if it's premeditated tho

Dex-chan lover
Well look at it this way. The client God is clearly insane and given enough time being frustrated about a lack of revolutions would probably wipe out all life and start over.

Dex-chan lover
When the God is so lazy he forgets to implement evil's into the world

You made my day!! Just seeing a new chapter appeared I felt overjoyed, for real. I think the plot in this manga is crazy great, and the art doesn't fall short.
Happy to see this continued, and hope the author will have a nice and prosperous new stage. Doing what we love always pays off, hope it will economically too.

And YES, Ana is a crazy psycho XD

Dex-chan lover
That explains why I hadn't seen that author in a while.

Dex-chan lover
"We also guarantee that you'll be reincarnated when you die"

Wow I cannot possibly see them ever breaking that promise.

Users who are viewing this thread