Isekai Trip Shita Sono Bade Taberare Chaimashita

tumblr_odn1ungeq41tt02r1o4_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
This is lightspeed. Never once had I read a manga where they fucked in the first chapter.

Group Leader
It's not rape, is it? I mean she basically said "oh well, he's hot so let's do it" lol.

For those who haven't read this type of sexually liberated females, there are other novels/comics like this. For example:

Ferocious Princess - she got drugged with an aphrodisiac but her reaction more like "I need to find a handsome one" and uses a prince like a male prostitute (she pays him afterward, lol). She doesn't agonize over it because she liked it.

she uses him like a man-whore again later on

Aggregator gang
I’m not sure what what think of these type of stories. I guess it’s dark territory and only women would truly understand this.
Though I do think it’s stupid how she said fine with it because he’s hot. A little shameless there lol

Contributor
Clichè but appreciated the effort, better fall now then affter 30 chapters of fluff. 🤣

Jesus, the inbreds. She clearly states that she doesn't mind it, since he's hot and all. And he doesnt know that she's not one of the women that supposedly sneak into his room to sleep with him. So why would it be "rape"?

Not all women are repressed, dumb maidens, you know. Some just like sex, especially with very attractive individuals? However much that is against your world view.

Thanks for the work/upload. Could be cute.

Uhm, but not high school kids. Some extreme cases exist, but generally Eastern kids wont fuck like rabbit, like what you see in American movie you know.

I'm as anti PC as the come but dont lead with rape ... also she didn't have a choice to begin with so compliance doesn't make it less so

By reading the synopsis.. she was reap and after seeing the one who did it is the good looking guy and immediately give an okay?

If it was some ugly or just simply normal looking guy then i bet she would be screaming the heck out of it here and there and making a huge mess as if on steroid.

Thot isekai. Waiting for "I a Fantasy Knight became a Twitch Thot to Get Home But Then Realized I Might Like My "Pay Pigs"?!?!?"
The worst part is that my shitty example has a shorter title than most LN these days.

Users who are viewing this thread