Isekai Trip Shita Sono Bade Taberare Chaimashita

Contributor
It's not rape, listen to the handful of people who pointed out that the MC was okay with a casual hookup.
Anyway, looks decent so far if you know what you're getting into. Nothing deep at all, author has no shame about brushing pretty much any of the problems that could realistically arise were one to be plopped into another world right under the rug. The MC is not smart - though it's too early to tell if she's stupid - and the whole story will be a simple little thing focused exclusively on the interactions between the two main characters. An easy, "turn off your brain and read for awhile" kind of thing. If that sounds like your jam, go for it! If not, go for something else!
And to the "we can only scratch our heads at the mind-boggling mysteries of the female psyche" type comments:
Please go away. You're not contributing anything at all, and we've all seen the same opinion voiced a thousand times before on just as many different manga. It's annoying.
I understand being confused or appalled by some manga, and it's perfectly fine if you want to express that, but please, just ask yourself before posting if you're making a judgement on the manga itself, or on the people who enjoy it. If your post falls into the latter category, then I recommend either redoing it or investing your time into finding a manga that you will enjoy.

Double-page supporter
Lol now this is another isekai with a surprising opening. Probably to catch a lot of audience but what's up with the rape comments? Clearly she consented

mrf

Ok i haven't read it yet. I will until there's at least 5 ch. Where's the other have been waiting for 2 months...

PS: so the opening is something like those Chinese CEO stuff eh? Don't really care because I haven't read it!

So... If the guy haven't been handsome she would scream insted of let him rape her( because for me she din't even has the chance to go against him)?
Well It somehow show the true nature and value of people...

Dex-chan lover
As long as the guy is hot, time to fuck. I am perfectly fine with a casual hook up but damn she doesn't even know what the hell is going on. She just accepts that she went from her bathroom to appearing on a bed.

mrf

Still waiting but this time i have read those 2 chapters

Maybe she was horny? I mean, as a woman there is been time when I just went with the flow because I was horny. she didn't seem to mind what was happening, so is not rape. Also is not unheard of for women to show up at the campsite of soldiers to sleep with them and have their kids. To be honest is more like misunderstanding, that the MC didn't give a fuck about.

I don't know why but I found the whole scenario to be really hilarious with the main character kind of like "Uhh... I guess this is happening?? Ok!!"

lmao this girl is so relatable and this story setting is so practical hahahaha author magic at its best

Users who are viewing this thread