Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Episode 51

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

Really glad this got picked up again, after a rather long break in-between 👍

I imagine that when he find out the next Babylon section, he will proceed straight with:

- okay okay, what perv thing i'm supposed to do, enjoying it but reluctantly, to show that i'm still a decent person?

- Ah, about the kiss, my breath may be not very fresh right now, k?

This manga always puts me in this weird emotional superposition of boredom and enjoyment.
Sometimes it takes hours just for me to work up the motivation to read the next page, but once I'm done, I just walk away feeling like it was a pleasantly inoffensive experience.

@JakkRo
Here's the weird thing though, if the first android they found was anything to go off of, that's considered a fail condition too.
She specified whether the person accepted the offer without hesitation, or just let it happen without reacting, she would have rejected him.
Meaning that every single time they do this, he has to act flustered and embarrassed like it's the first time. It's completely ridiculous.

( Continuation of my Other Comment)So the concubines are actually the artificial humans/robots(forgetting it was my fault),but i would reallly fucken like it if tsubaki joined(as a concubine).

P.S. there should be two more wives and a huge ton of concubines if i remember the foretelling correctly.

@StolenGene
Actually this gynoids has much big Role for the future lore.
Basically I don't think the "test" itself is needed but on the later when they found the last two gynoids, one of them said the reason why babylon created them in the first place is only for him, the test is only a running gag and its actually wasn't a big deal ..

@InsaneInsomniac
Why he got that attitude because it's his personality, No need to take it serious though this is a comedy and light story to begin with , this ain't the same like Arifureta or shield hero, There's no really a tense plot.

And fret not lad what you're assumes is not closed enough. The series ain't even begin. It's just only 15% of an entire book . But for myself this is very worth to read.

Double-page supporter
Finally, an onee-san waifu, and paired with a fanservice at that.
images

Sadly, she isn't gonna be MC's wife 😢

Dex-chan lover
@Kiryu0027

That fucking future peeking thot is lucky shes already dead, or I'd bet the mc would have killed her himself at that point lol

Users who are viewing this thread