Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 10 Ch. 52 - Episode 52

@DeathDonut Crusades tended to be more of a Catholic thing instead of a Christian thing, though it isn't wrong to say Christianity doesn't have a bloodless history as it shares part of its history with Judaism. In fact after Christianity divided of from Judaism it tended to be Christians that were prosecuted. I would honestly recommend looking into Paul if you want to get an idea of how Christians were treated.

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone who picks this up can also do the perfect translation as the previous chapters. Seriously don't want someone who relies on the 'google-translator' and 'reverse translation' (like from japanese to other country's language to finally english).

Dex-chan lover
Funny how most religious arguments are "If god is real, why bad things hapoen?", as if one thing was related to the other in any way whatsoever.

Anyway, I really hope that someone else picks this manga up then.

Now things are going to get interesting, whoever has read the novel already knows what I'm talking about

Fed-Kun's army
Noooo lol. It was getting sooo good. I love this manga so much. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
> Touya is experiencing to be fair to his waifu's, which is very hard to achive.
Specially, we all know every women was unique to herself, giving a katana will just incite jealousy, and he just created for all of them. Really, you need to be fair every seconds of your life to all of your waifus because right from the start it is set to the stone as a universal law...

> The entrance of God, like our gramps who casually back from farm work...

Some spoilers,
Touya will discover another mistake by Kami Sama regarding him, discovered from the rest of Babylon, Regina Babylon is alive and is a very different loli from what the anime showed, and will start the war against Fraizes and the Evil God

Dex-chan lover
"Hi, I'm God"

Spit out my drink there, this manga is so stupid :D The entertaining kind though.

Users who are viewing this thread