Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - Episode 35

Dex-chan lover
@Cyoteblack - you might want to notice that this manga has two authors - Fuyuhara Patora, who wrote the original WN on shousetsu (its LN version too, but there he had an editor) and Soto, who drew it into manga. The word "mangaka" is usually used to describe a person who is both the author and the artist.
But yes, this is a typical isekai story written by a young guy because he wanted to. I like reading stories like this, and I think this one is pretty good. I've seen far worse stuff.

Group Leader
@Cyoteblack wow... don't you think you've made some reaching allegation there? If you say this series is the author's fulfillment fantasy, I think most of us here will agree. Maybe when he first wrote this series, he was a tired japanese salaryman, MAYBE. But to say that the author is a chuuni when the characterization of the mc is far from being a chuuni, even the other characters and the story progressions are also not having that chuuni smell in them. All in all, they are generic, stress-free, wholesome, fulfillment fantasy trash with absurd power level. So, I can't see how and why you would say/accuse the author that way.

Dex-chan lover
"Bittersweet love"? Makes me wonder is that's a tragedy foreshadow, or maybe mc ends up not marrying the whole harem. 🤔

Aggregator gang
he ends up marrying 9 girls and might have a few mistresses it is nice seeing a harem with none of the stupid cliches and ecchi

Guys need to know that there is no drama, no suffering, no plot twist, and basically no deaths in this manga, as everyone could check until now.

The story is about the lucky guy with very cute girls in vacations-like slice of life isekai. And i'm satisfied with that.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I do love about this series are the nobles. Most of the time they act just like kids. XD

Dex-chan lover
I mean what the f*** more do you need from him before he's done enough to justify being made a noble?
His actual accomplishments aren't even the problem, really. It's just one of those things. The fact is that even if he had been born a noble of high rank on top of all of that, there'd still be other people out there to complain about his marriage to the princess because they don't gain anything if he seals the deal instead of their own family. If they can find anything to fault him on at all, they will. That's what people do.

Fed-Kun's army
Today they want to hold hands, and tomorrow they'll want babies, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Lewd underwear for kids..... I'm not sure we have that.
Also nice to know that she started expelling blood from her own body as a freaky way to clean her insides, thanks for that evolution.

Double-page supporter
Handholding in public....

And he said he wasn't into kinky stuff when it was Ceska.

Users who are viewing this thread