Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - Episode 37

Dex-chan lover
I like how all the android(?) so far is such a troll 😆
Hopefully all of them are like that except maybe 1 super serious one.

Somehow i forgot the people who in mc's house, but i remember when they say about "job"
Feels Dejavu isn't it?

Thanks for the translation, I'm suprised this is still ongoing, but I'm not complaining 😀

@Kyujyu They're not exactly trolls. It's just that the one who made them and set the compatibility checks that way is a seriously crazy genius who's also a pervert.

Dex-chan lover
Who the fuck gets a nosebleed from seeing a loli's crotch? =.= Seriously, Japan. Also, Touya, you idiot, you should've answered her with "big breasts"! You'd have an oppai loli. =/

Dex-chan lover
Basically what these past few chapters have told me is the author decided they wanted to write sci-fi now but couldn’t drop this because it rakes in money like a... rake.

Aggregator gang
@Kayriel
they seem to get more normal from the order they found in or that is what i thought about them

Thanks for chapter and especially for translation remarks at the end, it always interesting to read those.

Group Leader
@Kisato they're my favorite too in this series.. he has already had so much headache with only 1 robot, now he has 2 of them..

@r2d5 glad you like it..

Users who are viewing this thread