Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 9 Ch. 47 - Episode 47

Dex-chan lover
Babylon. Even innocuous artifacts from there cause death and destruction.
And of course the storehouse had to be entrusted to the clumsiest of the Babylon androids, to ensure maximum damage and maximum fun for the mad scientist.

Dex-chan lover
thx god you censored the handholding in the last page. that was way too lewd

thx for the translation

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
At first I was like "Wait a second, haven't I read this before." And then I remembered "Oh right, this is Smartphone and I've read the light novels."

I feel stupid.

Elze is wearing a glove tho so it's not unprotected handholding. Still lewd but it could have been worse you know?

Double-page supporter
now that the base story is settled in, we are now going into the "conflicts with other countries that are pissed off at Brunhilde arc" (not really, but pretty much how it goes).

Dex-chan lover
@Cendacyl
i feel like Elze always have the sweetest special moment with Touya compared to other girls :
- Touya buy her a dress to proof she also cute with girly outfit
- This moment when he intentionally make private talk with her, and handholding (he feels the pressing oppai in the LN)
-that time when Elze can’t sleep so they watch movie together in his room (cuddling)
-when Touya made a enggagement rings for the waifus, he made a necklet for her, since she can’t use ring when using gauntlet

and a lot more moment when he flexing as say Elze is a strong sturdy person, which is very cute on her own.

might be biased opinion since Elze is my favorite, but also might be the case for the Author

Users who are viewing this thread