In Another World With My Smartphone

Aggregator gang
I watched the anime. It was the most generic harem isekai one could possibly imagine, with completely useless foil villains being introduced every episode, and no character development to speak of at any point. The literal deus ex machina got surprisingly boring after episode 3, and even after sticking with it, it left a rather bad taste in my mouth at how formulaic and generic the show managed to be.

I also want to reiterate Bix's question. Is this worth reading?

Just to say to the people who only watched the anime or read the manga, the web novel is better and is actually slightly decent but definitely isn't the best. I don't regret reading it a couple years ago though.

Aggregator gang
Ah, so the manga is subpar, then? I guess the text novelization of this one, like most works, is the best.

In another world with my smartphone? more like in another world with no personality! haha
Yeah, I need help

nice behind the scenes chapter-also I'd like to think this was like the progenitor of trashy isekai anime. Not manga, anime.

The art in this manga is so terrible. 99% of the panels are white background, gray scale or chicken scratch. The character design is just as bad and unimaginative. Why did they bother making a manga if it’s going to be so visually dull.

I watched the anime before reading the manga the only thing I wanted to point out is...
where is the slime factory part? I'm guessing it was just a filler fanservice in the anime?

Story is generic and every problem gets solved within a chapter or two but that's what op mc do |
Art is ok on the characters but backgrounds are meh |
Main character is null :) hes just a normal guy that gets whipped around by his harem |
If you're like me and like isekai manga's ill say its worth a read. I enjoyed this more than the anime.

@ECCHIGAMI I see since it was a side story mission that isnt connected to the main story they cut it out. Thanks for the info.

if hes willing to just come down as god, why would he need to disguise himself as his grandpa at the wedding, whenever it is? or am i thinking of a different series?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
i hope someone can pick this after lapizlazuli retired from translating it (he said he end it in either chapter 52 or 53) :(

Users who are viewing this thread