In Another World With My Smartphone

So anybody wondering where the next English tl is at, would be sad to hear that it's not coming anytime soon since the previous scantalator basically dropped because it got official licensed by Yen Press. Tbh I think they tucked their tails in and ran but that's just their choice. So any group that wants to pick it up can if they want to.

This manga is so bad.
2.5/10

>Mc is a plank of wood.
>The harem is full of annoying women who always need help from the Mc.
>The plot is all over the place.
>The Mc is blessed by god and is op as shit.
>The Mc is also one of those 'Nice Guys' characters, Ugh god damn white knights.
>Mc has basically wiki knowledge and is that annoying 'humble' character.
>No real character growth/progression, the only thing that's progressing throughout the story is the harem.

This is dog shit.
If you like wish fulfillment and boring ass Mc's then be my guest and read it.

when is the next chapter(s) coming? I'm all caught up and I even started rereading the chapters. This will be my 5th time reading through it again, I need to find out when and or where else might there be more chapters. This is a better manga than trying to follow with the anime, even though the anime is pretty good also. The manga really explains in detail and shows some scenes that weren't put in the anime, and it makes more sense...if only the anime creators didnt skip over the missing scenes from the manga.

@SA2011
Damn, I thought something like this may have happened.
Anyone know If the situation a bit changed (new group etc.) or the like?

@Otakuman706 so what the previous group who was tl said they might keep TL till the official english TL was released but tbh I don't hold out much hope for that since it seems the translator is uninterested about it. As to any new groups interested in the project, I've seen none so far.

The light novel will be translated and will be available in March. Probably why the previous scanilater later has dropped this

https://books.apple.com/us/book/in-another-world-with-my-smartphone-vol-1-manga/id1536368200

Dex-chan lover
@p2x909 no the manga is shit, read the light novel, the official english releases are caught up to the current volume.

Gosto muito da Novel e agora com manga está ficando ótimo. Agradeço quem está traduzindo para PR-BR

Users who are viewing this thread