Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni

Probably the best isekai. Really enjoy the light novel. Waiting patiently for second season of anime. More manga would be fantastic.

XD whats honestly the point of this manga even chapter 25 barely lands near episode 10 i don't get why manga creator's create manga right after the anime finishes like we know whats going to happen.

Manga started in 2016, and the anime cut some scenes. But if things go alright, you might be able to see something that you haven't seen if you've never read the light novels or web novel.

Dex-chan lover
so who here actually likes this unironically and who just reads it to see how shit it is?

This defines the bottom line of the isekai genre
Do you perhaps mean "This defines the bottom of the barrel of the isekai genre" ?
If so - harsh... 🙂
It's fun, but it does get to be wearing after a while if you try to take it too seriously.

Aggregator gang
never read it BUT I DESPISE IT FOR HAVING ANIME FIRST before my other favorite ones.
Japan please, why you keep making anime of sword art online fan fics?
you have many good story tellers, shemfuro

Fed-Kun's army
@Ominous there are mechas in the later chapters. Though they do run on magic so it's probably still not appropriate?

Looking forward to the time we can get past what’s already been done with the anime into the next section. The Manga is really good as it’s slight changes are somewhat like the light novel

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer I do. It's not good, but it's a relaxing and light-hearted read. Not every manga needs to be some literary masterpiece.

Damn this manga is so shitty that i just scan over to the next pages not even worth reading it

Fed-Kun's army
Was wondering why the rating was so low, but I see most people who rated this are just too edgy to like something lighthearted that doesn't have sex, slaughter and revenge in every damn chapter

Dex-chan lover
The manga actually isn’t that bad. It’s nothing to write home about but still better than the supremely boring anime adaptation. I’d say it’s just just below average for an action harem and about average for a self-insert isekai.

@Revvex
Actually it's rated so low because it's a shit series kinda weird how that works huh? Like do you seriously not see how anyone can find this bad? Like is any opinion on any manga suddenly incorrect if you disagree?

It should be even lower imo solid 1/10

Fed-Kun's army
@Revvex it's rated so low because it's so average, nothing outstanding to talk about. Yeah I agree that it's lighthearted, and in fact that made it popular. But being popular doesn't necessary mean it has to be good too. Personally I like the flow of the manga and how the protagonist carefreely dealt with the problems but after all it's all there is to it. 6/10 is the best I can rate it and many people would even rate it lower. It's not the hate, it is at where it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread