Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni

Mc is an unlikable rash with no redeeming characteristics. Everyone else is retarded. Since he was given power he acts like he's in the right even when he isn't. too much moralizing. The women in his harem are even dumber than everyone else. If this was even remotely realistic, the mc would have his dumb morals challenged and none of the women would like him, but since the author has zero creativity, we get this garbage.

2/10 would not recommend or read again.

Fed-Kun's army
A shame they dropped this but I personally am enjoying this series. Hope someone else picks it up.
"Well, why don't you do it?"
I could return the same question to you. Simply put, no motivation. I work a full-time job, am trying to get a personal business started, and don't have enough time to take on a 3rd job. Add to the fact I don't have any skill for scanlation.
That's why people who do this get my respect. At least they're taking time out of their day to help others like this.

I feel bad with anyone who found this tru the anime, its a right shit show and butcher of the manga/LN
as much as i actually love this, i will forever drag people and prevent them from seeing that trash.
:(

Dex-chan lover
Leen,Sakura,Yumina & Lucia best girls in the series.
3454-pink-pixel-hearts.png

This manga is one of the best in the entire harem genre. 10/10 🗿

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
amazing, the smartphone is in the title of the manga so you'd think it's a pivotal material to the story but the mc uses the smartphone quite rarely lmao

Dex-chan lover
I read the first 25-30 chapters when I first found this, and I set it aside for a couple years.

As of typing this, I read from chapter  one and all the way through to chapter 80.
I spent most of the day reading manga, and I read all of it that was here.

That said, @lapizlazuli deserves a huge thank you, for such amazing work, and a big thanks to @Tanezaki for working on this.
Great work. Thank you.

As for what I think of this trash? Well, it's the most isekai of non-sex isekai; MC is OP, but he doesn't make light of things, and the battles dont have to last 167 chapters. MC also uses a great sense of humor, and the writer does it well.

It's hot garbage, but it's the best hot garbage you can read.

10/10 for an isekai, and especially for an isekai that knows what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread