Isekai Wa Template Ni Michiafurete Iru@Comic - Ch. 3.2 - Isekai Wa Template Ni Michiafurete Iru@Comic 3.2

Aggregator gang
In fairness you wouldn’t walk around in this world boasting about how your stuff is super expensive an awesome so here hold it and look for yourself Mr Stranger.
Typical isekai moron lol

Dex-chan lover
Gets told by a stranger he has something rare and valuable; goes on to tell that stranger he has more rare and valuable stuff.

That's how you get robbed or burgled in the real world; this MC is so dumb, I'm not sure he'd remember to breathe if it wasn't an automatic reflex.

I am totally on the guard's side here. MC had it coming for being this dumb so far. And after all the info he coughed, it would be for the best if MC kills the guard anyway, so thid works in his favor anyway.

Double-page supporter
Hmm, count me as a person who doesn't believe the writing would be that poor. the guard knows there are lie detecting crystals. There's no way you, as a guard, would be able to rob and kill a person you have detained without having to answer some questions first. Any inquisitor with two brain cells to rub together would be able to formulate a question in a manner where it cannot be easily obfuscated by omitting details. Meaning unless absolutely no one else is available at the guard station there's no way he could get away with a robbery.

Of course there's always the chance that he's the only guard actively working at this time, but if he is then it makes even less sense. How does he find time to interrogate a kid wandering into the town while also guarding the gate if he's the only guard. At best he would just turn the kid away and not allow him to enter. Also if the guard gets ambushed by hooligans then there's no backup. That seems like awfully flimsy security. Why even bother having a guard in the first place at that point.

Double-page supporter
@Denker-Bosu Nah, I'm kinda rooting for the guard to kill the MC actually. A stupid idiot like that is better off dead than wasting any more pixels.

People are giving the MC too much crap. He isn't telling some random guy, he's telling a city guard and that guard already knows he has a mythril sword. What's this lesson supposed to teach the MC? Don't trust authority?

Group Leader
The gaurd is probably just teaching MC some life lessons and making him understand not to trust others easily

Users who are viewing this thread