Isekai Wa Template Ni Michiafurete Iru@Comic

The strongest x Harem x great adventure all Mashimashi Fantasy!

not even need to read
the usual garbage wombo combo is here

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck did the goddess he met one day at the roadside fly into another world as a boy?

Dex-chan lover
Say what you want about this manga, but when the MC asked about the monetary system God told him its a basic 100:1 from lesser to copper, copper to silver and silver to gold. He also didnt try to convert it to Yen (the most useless thing to do when you cant go back and forth to trade money between worlds).

So two guys and two girls or that one in right is super flat world

Fed-Kun's army
......ok, I'm usually good at these sort of things but.....how the hell did he become a shota???
He wasn't reincarnated, truck-kun was not called upon, he was simply transferred to another world....so what happened to his original body????
Also damn, goddess pretty much threw out there that this manga would be full of stereotypes (aka troupes).
Also another damn.....the way he was dumped....just damn.

Fed-Kun's army
......ok, I'm usually good at these sort of things but.....how the hell did he become a shota???
He wasn't reincarnated, he was simply transferred to another world....so what happened to his original body????
Also damn, goddess pretty much threw out there that this manga would be full of stereotypes (aka troupes).
Also another damn.....the way he was dumped....just damn.

@ShionSinX
I appreciated the fact that the MC wasn't such a dumbass that he could only understand a money system if it was converted into his own.
I'm from the U.S. but I don't need to mentally convert yen, pounds, etc into dollars to understand that I need at least 500 yen to buy something that costs 400 yen.

Dex-chan lover
I always read the trash isekai description to trick myself into reading them, but this one kept me far away 😂

Dex-chan lover
Haven't started reading it yet...
But that description is... underwhelming.
"Strongest x Harem x Great adventure : the most exciting combination !"
Or rather:
"Strongest x Harem x Great adventure : the most cliche combination !"

I'm more interested in characters who have seemingly weak skills but make creative use of it.
Not "there is a hidden OP aspect to the skill" but rather "he's using the skill smartly".
Random trash isekai or fantasy is still ok to kill time, but forgettable.

Now, I'll get to reading, but my expectations are low.

I don't think I could live with myself putting out something so soulless

Dex-chan lover
Acknowledging that your unoriginal doesn't make it any less unoriginal, just shameless

Hey it does what it says on the tin. You can only blame yourself for disappointment. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread