Isekai Walking - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Love Triangle

Supporter
Time flies so fast
Departure.. hiks 😭

IMG-20230411-184640.png

Dex-chan lover
Just... go with them? I mean... what do you owe that country at all to stay? The people that came with you also don't really care at all and you were quite literally thrown out and became an adventurer to live by yourself and finally met two people who actually care and matter so... why the fuck isn't he just going with them?

Like, couldn't they just talk and go like "hey, you know, instead of both of you going when you reach C rank, couldn't you stay a tiny bit more for me to get D rank as well and then I go with you?"

Like, what? Is it that hard?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just... go with them? I mean... what do you own that country at all to stay? The people that came with you also don't really care at all and you were quite literally thrown out and became an adventurer to live by yourself and finally met two people who actually care and matter so... why the fuck isn't he just going with them?

Like, couldn't they just talk and go like "hey, you know, instead of both of you going when you reach C rank, couldn't you stay a tiny bit more for me to get D rank as well and then I go with you?"

Like, what? Is it that hard?
i agree with your opinion but maybe they had another reason to go (idk tho) but i do really agree with your opinion

Dex-chan lover
too bad the sister stepped in.
Are they actually sisters, or just friends?

At this rate, the budding mutual interest between Chris and Sora isn't gonna happen. The happy days where Sora, Chris, and Rurika adventured is gonna stop soon. What's Sora's gonna do next? His dream is to travel the world, after all, but he's only an E-Rank adventurer. He's gonna need better credentials to travel the world, right?

Arko and Syphon seemed to like Chris and Sora together, but Arko flirting with Chris like that was always going to end with Rurika banging his head. Those two need something subtle to get them together.

Users who are viewing this thread