Isekai Walking - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Love Triangle

Dex-chan lover
Are they actually sisters, or just friends?

At this rate, the budding mutual interest between Chris and Sora isn't gonna happen. The happy days where Sora, Chris, and Rurika adventured is gonna stop soon. What's Sora's gonna do next? His dream is to travel the world, after all, but he's only an E-Rank adventurer. He's gonna need better credentials to travel the world, right?

Arko and Syphon seemed to like Chris and Sora together, but Arko flirting with Chris like that was always going to end with Rurika banging his head. Those two need something subtle to get them together.
They're friends, but judging how Sora is oblivious to overall situation and shy just to Chris, Rurika will probably go scissoring with Chris sooner than Sora start handholding.

Dex-chan lover
So the mcs goal is to travel the world and he has no particular ties to this country... But when his party members who he genuinely really likes say they're going to another country his response is "Well, guess it's time to break up the band and never see them again."

If the author goes through with it, I'm out. The character connections are literally the only thing this shoddy-ass manga has going for it as is.

Dex-chan lover
If only he had like a way to communicate with them and express that he wanted to come along... if only

Dex-chan lover
Just... go with them? I mean... what do you own that country at all to stay? The people that came with you also don't really care at all and you were quite literally thrown out and became an adventurer to live by yourself and finally met two people who actually care and matter so... why the fuck isn't he just going with them?

Like, couldn't they just talk and go like "hey, you know, instead of both of you going when you reach C rank, couldn't you stay a tiny bit more for me to get D rank as well and then I go with you?"

Like, what? Is it that hard?
I foresee this as the typical cliché of "we've been apart for years and now I changed, leveled and grown a lot, I'm so excited to see them again!".

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming the bit about the castle is foreshadowing, and likely because of the fluff spirit, he's gonna get dragged into some trouble there, which will be high profile enough to get him a rank-jump when he helps clean it up or something.

Dex-chan lover
I heard the novel turned to poop. Splitting up with these two might be the first whiff.

Dex-chan lover
Use spoiler tags when talking about future events
I read the raws,
he gets them both pregnant so they can't leave the country yet until they all reach c rank

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming the bit about the castle is foreshadowing, and likely because of the fluff spirit, he's gonna get dragged into some trouble there, which will be high profile enough to get him a rank-jump when he helps clean it up or something.
There's some foreshadowing along the way, but not really noticeable enough.
At least two times where he goes suspicious of something watching him, it's the king sending spies to keep track on him, because the absolute imbecile had second thoughts.
Basically, he developed paranoia, probably due to tracking skills and splitting brain lobes which can make all sorts of disorders.
It could be an interesting take, he is a genuinely a pretty good guy but turned bad...

Anyway, I'll give it a try, although it will have a pretty shit trope soon...

Dex-chan lover
Im really interested on what will be covered on this chapter cause of the title but meh nothing much, just things we already know and few info here and there

Dex-chan lover
Well, my best guess is
  1. that the manga stupidly follows the novel and
  2. that the customers rebel, and the manga is cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think i saw any triangles in this chapter? other than the wingman attempt got weird.

Users who are viewing this thread